We've been told to expect a "winter event" tomorrow night and through Saturday..UGH...enough, already! Let's break the winter "blues" here by having a little photo fun. If you have photos online by any kind of date, go back 5 years and go to your 5th folder of photos and then click on the 5th photo (follow that??) and post it on your blog. If your photos aren't quite that organized, then just go to your saved photos and find the 5th photo in your 5th group. AND...if THAT won't work for you, just go back and find a photo that is at least a few years old and post it on your blog! Here is what I found in my 2005 file of photos... in the 5th folder (which was labeled Bird Feeder in Yard) and this is the 5th photo in there. AHHHHHH......love this reminder that nice days will be here again in a few months!!! Can you see the pretty goldfinch? Click the photo if you want to see it close-up.
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Having a little photo fun........
We've been told to expect a "winter event" tomorrow night and through Saturday..UGH...enough, already! Let's break the winter "blues" here by having a little photo fun. If you have photos online by any kind of date, go back 5 years and go to your 5th folder of photos and then click on the 5th photo (follow that??) and post it on your blog. If your photos aren't quite that organized, then just go to your saved photos and find the 5th photo in your 5th group. AND...if THAT won't work for you, just go back and find a photo that is at least a few years old and post it on your blog! Here is what I found in my 2005 file of photos... in the 5th folder (which was labeled Bird Feeder in Yard) and this is the 5th photo in there. AHHHHHH......love this reminder that nice days will be here again in a few months!!! Can you see the pretty goldfinch? Click the photo if you want to see it close-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
LOL how fun, but I'm not that organized!!
That gold finch is pretty!
What a fun idea. You will like mine.
Pat - great idea. Since you have been a finer weather forecaster than the media, I guess I can expect an event on Sunday! Yes, enough of winter white stuff.
what a colorful finch, let's see what my photo is.
Hmmm. Five years ago in my online photo storage there are only TWO photos in the 5th folder (month)
Your finch is lovely.
Your photo makes me miss Indiana...every year I would plant sunflowers for my beautiful little yellow birds! Funny story...I also had coneflowers, and noticed that the heads of the flowers were broken but not completely torn off. I was honked off!! I thought my boys were the culprits, oops...nope, it was those cute little yellow birds. No more lectures from mom...Thanks for the WONDERFUL pic this morning!
That goldfinch is a beauty!! I haven't seen any in a while. We had stopped putting out bird food when we had bear coming in the summer months and we just never put the feeders back up during the winter months. I really should start feeding them again, as I do love to watch them. Thanks for sharing.
You are just full of fun ideas. I will look and see what I have in the 5th folder.
Good idea - 2005 was when we started saving the pics on the computer. time flies!!! I put up a post!!!!
What a pretty photo. I love to see our feathered friends get some food in the winter. Nice sign of life! I enjoy your blog a lot.
A photo challenge...I'll see what I can do. Nice bird photo :)
Oh yes we have those pretty lil birds all year fun to see them begin to change color. Loads of birds here as DH is a bird feeding gentleman from way back.
I just fuss about the 'mess' they leave from all the feeding...haha!
Now he is fussing with a opossum who keeps stealing the woodpecker suet feeders!
My pics are no longer in good order..since the 'crash'..will see what I can find to post from 2005.
Lola
Your photo made me think of summer...which right about now would be great...I like this concept of going back a few years...I'll dig in my picture collection this afternoon.
I haven't had my digital camera that long but I'll see if I can find some interesting picture to post. You are right about winter....enough already!! Temp is sitting at zero right now. Ugh!
If I did that I'd probably find something really stupid! My photos are organized ok but my kids have some of theirs mingled with mine. I love this photo. It does give me hope for spring.
Great idea, Pat! I love your finch shot. I'll look through my files and post one too. I am not very organized, but my computer is!
Love the picture.....it is our summer here...can someone show me some snow?
The goldfinch is beautiful. That is Phyllis' favorite bird, and her e-mail name Goldfinch 7
Love this idea! Come visit me and see my silly picture!
Laurie
That just means that it will be frigid and maybe some snow will fall! That's not an event - that's just winter in New England!
What a pretty picture. I love goldfinches. When I put out the black seeds I get some in my yard also. Gita
Great photo Pat! I like watching Finches... Love that hammock! 8-)
Love the photo and the fun idea. I will have to see what I can come up with. You are always doing creative things. Thanks!
Your Gold Finch is beautiful!! I am not fond of winter. looking forward to spring and summer.
I will play along:) I posted my picture.
Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com
What fun. I did it. come see my photo! Thanks!
What a great bird feeder idea.
Post a Comment