Friday, January 29, 2010

And a 4th block.......


Here is a photo of a 4th block for the green/neutral no-sew-block swap I've been talking about here lately. This one was chosen by Kaye (click here for her blog). She chose a block called Friendship Star Variation. I took this photo rather late last night so I could have it ready for the blog post...so please don't mind that I didn't do the best angle for it....but I think you can still get the idea of how it looks. I believe all of the participants' fabrics (all cut and bagged) are either here or on their way here now. So that will mean one day soon (hopefully, next week), I can get them in the mail to everyone. It will be fun to see how everyone sets their blocks and to see how different the quilts will look...even though it's all the same blocks AND the same fabric for each block.

20 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Very pretty!!

Betsy said...

it will be great to see them all put together

Unknown said...

The friendship star is always a beautiful block!

Joanne Lendaro said...

One of my favorite blocks. Lookin' good!

Unknown said...

oh la la, I like this block. oh how fun this is going to be.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Oh, I like this block, also. This is such fun!

Gene Black said...

Nice block! I am waiting to see how YOU finish this quilt.

Jean said...

This will be a pretty quilt. I love greens!!!

ooglebloops said...

I am excited about getting these. I may have to make up a flannel board in the basement/studio - to start making these quilts!!!!

andsewon said...

Very pretty block! I am now looking at other colors and prints to put with these...red maybe...or a floral...so excited!
Great job on yours!
Lola

quiltingnana said...

I love it!!! Can't wait to put them all together...what is great about the swap is that I will be trying blocks I haven't done before

Anonymous said...

Pretty again! (I like the photo angle :)

Jocelyn said...

These blocks are looking great. Really can't wait to see this quilt put together.

hetty said...

Friendship star has always been a favourite of mine. This variation is wonderful!

Barb said...

Love the block, you are going to have your quilt finished before we even get out...how fun would that be?

Rhonda said...

I love this block...always have...alot of movement going on.

Mary Anne Drury said...

Hey Pat !! Looks like a fun swap ! (I've never done one since we all know how organized I am ....or NOT! .... and I'd have a posse of irked quilters knocking on my door looking for their swap blocks!!)

Anyhow .... thanks for visiting my blog and entering my give away!

Happy Friday !

Danielle said...

Cool block, Pat!

Val said...

I love this block too. I love the colors!

Winona said...

Ohhh! Very pretty block. Winona