Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY 2010 to you and your loved ones!

As we begin a new year with all the promises of "fresh starts" that it brings, I decided to start the year off with a cute picture (that does have a message behind it). May our world become a better place soon.....no time like the present to start, right? I wish health, financial security, happiness, and peace for all of you and your loved ones....and I thank each of you for being such wonderful blogging friends to me throughout all of 2009. Thanks to Myra of TACTILE PLEASURES for this photo. (click on it to see it in greater detail) Go visit her blog if you don't "know" her already. She is a fun quilter from Canada! Oh, yes....the title for this picture is.....

HUNDREDS GATHER TO PROTEST GLOBAL WARMING

24 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Happy New Year to you & yours!
Love that picture!

Gene Black said...

Thank you for the thoughtful wishes for the new year. May you have everything you wished for us in abundance.

luv2quilt2 said...

Happy New Year!

Crispy said...

Back at ya my friend!! Happy New Year!!

Crispy

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you! May yours be joyous and prosperous!

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Oh my goodness that picture is so cute! ;)

Happy New Year Pat! I have enjoyed your blog very much and look forward to another year of quilts, blogs, and bloggy friends. I can't believe it's 2010!

Sara said...

It is a NEW YEAR! Yea!!!!

Jocelyn said...

Thanks Pat. And I wish you a most happy and blessed year!

andsewon said...

Thanks Pat!! Same to you and your family!!!
Have the black eyed peas on cooking now...;-)
Hugs,
Lola

Anonymous said...

The picture is funny... bwahahahahahahahahahaa!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Happiest new year - great picture - wonder how long that took?

ooglebloops said...

Ha!! My brother sent me that same photo after our big snow - and told me if I looked out the window and saw these guys to be very afraid!!! LOL
Happy New Year!!!

Carin said...

ROFL!!!!!
Happy New Year to you too!

Rachel said...

I LOVE that picture - all those snowmen! Thanks for sharing it!

I wish health, happiness, peace and more quilting time to you, Pat!

Barb said...

Now that is on message!!!

Happy New Year...hope you are doing better!!

Kaye said...

My favorite- Snowmen, Love the picture. Looking back at the last year it has been sooo great. First, let me Thank You for getting me into blogland. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't have met these great people that I consider friends. Its been a blast. I also had a super time on our Quilting trip and Sleep Over in Lancaster. Can't wait to do it again. Love 'n Hugs, Kaye

The Other Barb said...

I LOVE the picture! Thanks for the laugh ..lol
Happy New Year to you!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I love the promise of "fresh starts"!!! And I just love that Snowman/Global Warming picture!!! Too cute! Happy New Year, PAT!!!

Doug said...

Hi Pat.
Happy New Year to you and your family from a very cold Co. Tipperary, Ireland.
The donkeys are nice and snug in their stables you'll be pleased to hear!!
Thanks for visiting me and please carry on leaving messages. They're very much appreciated.
Take care

Doug said...

I've just noticed that the time on that last comment was 5.40pm. It's 10.40pm here and time for bed!
Goodnight.

Myra said...

Right back at'cha there Pat! Best wishes!!! 8-)

Unknown said...

that is so adorable....Happy New year and thanks for entering my little giveaway too!!!! Melinda

Barb said...

Happy New Year! Wishing you and your family all of the same wishes for a bright and rewarding 2010, with much happiness, health, wealth and quilting!

Carol Anne Strange said...

Bright wishes to you and your loved ones, Pat. I hope 2010 is filled with love, light, health, and happiness. x