
These are two fun little March projects I've completed. One is a scissors case. It closes with velcro at the top but I put a button there so it looks like it's a button closure.

The other photo shows a pincushion. I belong to a Yahoo group that works with wool and wool felt and it is a lot of fun. It's called Wooly Buddies (so the pincushion is a sheep pattern designed by the owner of the group). The group is owned by Sandi (
A Legacy of Stitches). If you are one who enjoys working with wool and wool felt...or if you would like to learn to work with it, you should check out Wooly Buddies by clicking
here.
12 comments:
Pat both are very nice.
Very cute scissor case. I need to make something like that for my little gingher scissors. Maybe that way I won't have to buy another pair because I thought the house ate my other pair.
Crispy
I love both items.... My poor scissors went flying the other day...my son...looked around and said..MOM!!! what did you do??? Knowing that my scissors had fallen...and he said if that had been him doing that he would have gotten it...I laughed and then he came over and looked at the scissors to make sure they were okay. He knows....my scissors are precious to me...so maybe I should make a case for them (large case).
The sheep pincushion is so perfect, and so useful. So is the scissors case, plus it's "cute as a button" (pun intnended ;).
Your little projects are so sweet. I love little things like this! So precious.
Great items...I love sheep - so that pincushion is awesome...
Oh... these are very cute!
Cute, Cute Cute!!!
Darling projects Pat!!
Pat those pictures are adorable, I don't remember seeing them. I think I will post my woolies too!
Nice work Pat! I just love your smiling wee lamb :^)
Hi Pat,
Everyone should know what a great addition you have been to my Wooly Buddies Group!! Telling them so right now!! I love that little lamb. He has brothers and sisters that are going to be a children's book someday. That's someday. It's on my "to do" list. LOL!!
Post a Comment