So...you went and looked at that picture again, right? Good.......because NOW we can proceed.
The quilt was very eye-catching and the "cut out" around the entire border just boggled my mind. The quilting on it was absolutely exquisite. But what boggled my mind even more was the fact that Lola and I didn't see the quilt together.....we saw it separately.......3 days apart. We had hoped to see it together and meet up with each other, but it didn't work out. The next best thing was.........to have my friend, Linda (the one who did snow angels with me in the photo I showed on Tuesday) take THIS picture of me by the Best in Show quilt on Thursday....and.......

to have Lola's friend, Diane (I think that's her name) take this picture of Lola by the quilt on Sunday...........and then.......
have my husband (who is a whiz at most things "computer") do a little magic to have Lola and I "meet" by the Best in Show quilt as we'd originally planned. Pretty good, huh??? Gotta love technology, but....it shows that now you can't even believe what you SEE. LOL
18 comments:
Pat what a perfect story to illustrate that point.!
Actually scary because so much is printed like that today and it hurts people- actors, politicians, etc....
Hubby did a really good job putting the pictures together. You fooled me, and I am a photoshop geek myself.
OMG!! I can't believe it. I even double clicked the photo larger and can't find the seam of putting those 2 pics together. AMAZING!!
Pat ~ that is so cool! Was this done in Photoshop? More and more, I keep seeing really neat things done with it. Thanks for sharing!
Me too, Gene. I 'put' my cousin into his family photo when he couldn't be there with them at a reunion. It was hard to tell. Great photoshopping Pat!
omg!!!
i can't even do that!!!
hahaha.
now i'm gonna have to try.
seriously.
how funny!!!
tell your hubby he totally wowed me.
:D
boy hubby is really a whiz!
Amazing....both that quilt and the technology.
What a great story! Hubby did good, I couldn't even tell on close inspection!
Cheers,
Dionne
Wow your husband is GOOD! (Especially considering that that quilt is a yellow mattress pad - no blocks or appliques to line up...)
& The photographers did a good job with distance...
I am so much more impressed with what you husband did than with that quilt.
Yes, I can appreciate the workmanship - it's just not my thing...
I bet those holes are better toe grabbers than some big quilting stitches...
Hi Pat, you would never know that the two of you are not standing in the same picture, Hubby did Good!!!
Loved the story, Hugs, Mary
AHA! I remember you saying that you didn't meet up with anyone from blogland... ahhh, Pat, you had us fooled!
Yep......you got us...that is really amazing.
Just goes to show the old saying still holds true... don't believe what you hear and only half what you see... or something like that..haaa!!
May have to call you Tricky Pat from now on...was fun.;-)
Wow that is simply amazing...an you are right it makes you think about all the photos and stuff we see floating around.
I enjoyed your post so much.. and that quilt is stunning.
Pat
What a clever trick that was Pat! I got a good LOL out of it!
Your hubby is very clever! I'm so glad to see you didn't forget your shirt too.
Your hubby done good! Very cool! 8-)
Post a Comment