I just used a random number generator to determine the winner of my 100th post giveaway and.......the lucky number was 13. AND.....the lucky person who was the 13th to comment on my giveaway post is: Michelle, owner of the blog Michelle's Quilts and Stuff. (Check out her blog by clicking there.) Here is what she said...
I really wish I could send a prize to ALL of you who read my blog on a regular basis. You have made this blog a real joy for me to do....and I hope you all stick with me. It has been my pleasure to "meet" all of you.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
7 comments:
- Gene Black said...
-
Congrats to Michelle. Be sure to post a picture of it when you get it done. I would love to see it.
-
March 1, 2009 at 8:02 PM
- Kaye said...
-
Congratulations Michelle! You will Love the kit, its beautiful. I saw the booth where they were made up,and displayed. We would Love to see yours when its finished
-
March 1, 2009 at 8:40 PM
- Kathy said...
-
Congratulations to you Michelle! I can't wait to see the finished product!
-
March 1, 2009 at 9:59 PM
- Linda said...
-
Congratulations Michelle!
Thank you Pat for having a giveaway! Congratulations on 100+ posts!
Linda -
March 2, 2009 at 8:46 AM
- Unknown said...
-
Oh man, I kept checking my email to see if I had won. Congrats Michelle
-
March 2, 2009 at 11:09 AM
- Sara said...
-
Congratulations, Michelle...Enjoy making the new quilt and do show it off...
-
March 2, 2009 at 2:47 PM
- Michelle said...
-
Thanks again Pat!! I'm so excited about winning. :)
-
March 2, 2009 at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations on your 100th post! I've followed you from the very beginning and I think you are doing great! I love seeing your posts each and every day! :)
I've always wanted to try a watercolor quilt...nice prize!!
February 27, 2009 1:32 PM