
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Old Photos.....
Sometimes I go through old photos on the computer......just looking at them to pass the time and can often find myself doing this for hours. I came across these two and decided you might enjoy seeing them. This is sweet granddaughter Jessi a couple of years back. We have a friend who is a veterinarian technician. There was a tiny kitten who needed bottle-feeding that was dumped off at the practice where she works. The staff members took turns taking it home overnight to care for it so it could survive (as it needed feeding every hour or two) and Jessi got to "help" when we visited one evening. By that time, the kitten was doing pretty well, as you can see. There was a happy ending to the story, too, as the little kitty survived and got a nice home!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Pat that picture is too too sweet.
Awww how sweet. Bob & I found a baby squirrel on the golf course once. Took it home, warmed it up and bottle fed it. We finally let it loose, back at the golf course. We like to think it survived.
Crispy
MEOW! There honestly is almost nothing cuter than a kitten...
Adorable picture. She is cute!!!
How precious! I think I have a couple more years before I get to have a grandchild, but I'm really looking forward to it. With all the alpacas to care for, it hasn't been much on my mind, but the old granny urge has hit me.
oh how cute!!!
what little darlings!
Awww... I bet she wanted to take it home with her. So cute.
Adorable... both of them! 8-)
Awwww... that is sooo cute!
Oh, those are such sweet pictures!! The first one was so cute and the second one was even cuter!! Kids and Kittens, gotta love 'em!!
Oh, too adorable, Pat!!! Lots of Hugs, Mary
How cute is that?? I don't know which one is cuter...the adorable grand daughter or the sweet kitty. :P
Oh so cute! I love little kitties. Precious photos. ooxx`jodi
Post a Comment