

I have a very talented quilting friend named Sherry. She is in the neighborhood quilting group that I've mentioned here before. She is in the process of designing some project patterns and I hope to have news of them on my blog before much longer. BUT.....she has just about finished the bargello wall-hanging pictured in the 2 photos above. (Click on them to see them enlarged.) She used Pat Sloan's new line of fabrics called Arabella. The line is absolutely gorgeous and my photo doesn't do justice to it. If your LQS has this line of fabrics, be sure to check it out and buy some. If your LQS doesn't have it, then click
HERE to go to Pat Sloan's store and buy some for yourself. (No...I don't have any "stock" in Pat Sloan's fabrics...but I do know a high-quality, beautiful-looking fabric line when I see one.) Don't you just love Sherry's bargello quilt? She is going to use an orange fabric from Arabella for the binding. AND.....she has also bought some of the reddish fabrics in the Arabella line and will do another bargello featuring them (pictured below). GO, SHERRY!!!
12 comments:
beautiful. I have ben wanting the pattern she designed with the Ara bella fabric.
Ooo very yummy looking fabrics. I'll have to see if any of my LQS' carry it.
Crispy
*swoon*
i love my arabella.
Fiesta, I got the pattern from Pat Sloan when I bought the Arabella fabrics. If you have a local quilt shop that sells Pat's materials they also might have the pattern
Nice quilt. Love the orange. Let Sherry know she did a great job.
Beautiful bargello quilt, Sherry! Once again, I'm blown away by the impressive amount of machine sewing. Am I the only one that gets tuckered by that?
E' bellissimo!!
Nice quilt - although I am not at all partial to bargello quilts - maybe because I did so much bargello years ago.
totally awesome.. LOVE seeing my fabric made up! thanks for sharing!
That is a great quilt. I love it. I love the blend of colors together when you squinch up your eyes.
Really enjoyed reading your blog. Love string blocks too.... they are so colorful...and you know you are using up your bits to make something pretty.
A beautiful bargello!!! Awesome fabrics! Must check that out! 8-)
I hope to attempt a bargello at some point in my life of quilting... 8-)
Happy stitchings!
Post a Comment