If you like these, click HERE to go to a link that has several lists of interesting painting jobs on various buildings in many parts of the country. (The ones shown here are from the Quilt list on that webpage.) The nice thing is that the specific locations are given for these interesting buildings. Maybe if you explore that link for awhile, you will find an interesting building near where YOU live!
12 comments:
Ooh...pretty. I wonder if my husband would complain too much if I painted the outside of the house we'll own someday, (once he's out of the military) to look like a quilt! I think it could look neat...LOL!
Lol.... what a fun idea to paint quilts on buildings...
Pat, You must check out this link - it is the area where I lived in TN
http://www.quilttrail.org/
And, I think it also links to other states...
I want a barn with a quilt block! I see them when we visit KY.
Those are so neat! We've been looking for some unique ideas for the barn on our property. I'll have to show this to my husband, he loves old quilts :)
Pat, what a great site! I was particularly interested in the round barns in Washington State. We are familiar with the two shown in Whitman county, where we went to college, met, and married. They are so beautiful.
Thanks for sharing this.
those are cool.
I would love to see more and more of these! So pretty and refreshing on long drives.
I would love to see more and more of these! So pretty and refreshing on long drives.
There are lots of barn quilts along the route 169 that I take when I go home to visit my mom. They look so cool. I am thinking about doing one that I would put in our back yard, maybe as part of my yet to be garden. I went to the link you provided and am going to print that out and put it in my car for reference. :-)
Hi Pat. I grew up in PA and it seemed all barns were beautiful. OF course most of they had Hex signs on them. Love that. Hex signs are so quilty.
Post a Comment