
I was lucky enough to win a giveaway at the blog of my quilty pal, Rhonda, in Texas. She is talented with her embroidery machine and gifts her followers with pretty blocks she makes. I am going to take out the little basting stitches that are holding the stablilizer in place and trim the stabilizer down on the back...and then put some borders on and make something nice with this beauty. THANKS, Rhonda...you are a sweetheart. (And check out her blog by clicking here.)
12 comments:
Pat I love the new layout and the embroidered block is outstanding. Can't wait to see what you make.
Tomorrow is the big quilt show in Tampa and I am doing the happy dance today!
Wow lucky you!! That is such a pretty block.
I too like your Easter look on your blog...forgot to mention that the other day.
Crispy
Congrats on the win. I am sure you will make something LOVELY with that piece.
can't wait to see what you do with it
That's a lovely piece of embroidery that Rhonda did. The hearts make me think of harps. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it..... a pretty pillow, a purse/totebag, hmmmm..........Lucky you!!
Nice piece of embroidery - I like simple things like that - cause you can do so much with them...
Have fun!
you won a giveaway!!!
:D
*wink wink*
What a little beaut of a block for you to use! Very nice!
Although he looks quite handsome in his StPatty clothes, I can see where Chatsworth would want them off... lol...
Nice block...wouldn't that work nice for a purse?
Peggy in NJ
I love these scrappy strip blocks. I'm going to have to try it...one of these days! I have a little box( not a basket) of pieces. Maybe I will try it with them .So many projects to try...so little time!
Love your new layout!
Congratulations on your winnings from Rhonda. That is a beautiful block and I can't wait to see the final project. Rhonda is such a talented woman and a dear friend. I wish you could meet her in person. She is CRAZY fun!
Love your new layout!
Congratulations on your winnings from Rhonda. That is a beautiful block and I can't wait to see the final project. Rhonda is such a talented woman and a dear friend. I wish you could meet her in person. She is CRAZY fun!
Post a Comment