
I think I may give this pattern a try one day this upcoming week. (Please excuse the glare on the photo.) My daughter and granddaughter are here this weekend, so my sewing room is packed up so the little one has a place to sleep, but after the weekend, I can go back to sewing. This is a little sewing "book" of sorts....with several pockets inside. I think it's rather cute. I got the pattern at the LQS last week. With my main sewing machine still out for repair, I don't want to do any sewing that requires too many "features" on a sewing machine....so this just might work with my good old Singer machine. The inside is all contructed of fabric and the front cover is decorated in wool felt. I think I am choosing different colors. I'll post mine when I get it done!
12 comments:
I love that case....infact, I hope you are not too disappointed in my wool work I did? I know I have alot to learn and need to fix the border but it turned out pretty good dispite my false. Hope you had a great time with your daughter and granddaughter.
Really cute pattern!
I know you are having fun with your daughter and granddaughter. Enjoy the time!
That's a cute sewing kit. I look forward to seeing yours so I can see what the inside looks like. Is it large enough for keeping a project in or is it just for needle, thread and scissors?
Crispy
it looks cute Pat. will you be maiking it in the same color scheme?
Cute little sewing kit. That would make a nice gift - you might enjoy making them so much you want to do more!
Have a good visit!
Very cute! Can't wait to see yours. Enjoy your family this weekend!
Can't wait to see it, Pat, inside and out. It's cute!
Glad you had a great time with your daughter and granddaughter...
even though I know it was exhausting.
So what colors are you going to do that in? It looks like a cool pattern.
I love that....hopefully we'll see some pictures once you get assembling, I'd like to see how it looks inside :)
Peggy
What a pretty sewing case.
Me again, come and check my blog in the morning, I will have something for you.
This is very cute and will look forward to seeing it. I have a pattern for a sewing book somewhere around here. Hmmmm, I should think about doing it! I'll think some more. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hahaha.
Post a Comment