This is my crazy friend, Linda and me doing snow angels so we could send the picture to my little granddaughter. Linda's dog (a greyhound) came leaping over to see what we were doing. He loves the snow but thought it rather odd that Linda and I laid down in it. (This was the only fun part of the stormy day.)

This is showing the front part of our driveway with our two cars and the golf cart looking down the street toward the empty building lots...pretty desolate-looking, isn't it? (Should be able to click to see it larger.)

This is DH early in the day starting to shovel. Another 3 inches occurred after this shoveling was finished.....naturally!
14 comments:
BRRRRR
The snow looks beautiful but then I am not out in it shoveling it.
Since living in Houston I don't really miss the snow. It is just tooo cold for me. I guess my blood has thinned out since living up north
Stay warm
Hugs
Susan
wtg you 2, how long did it take to warm up? It looks so beautiful outside today with the sun shining and all the snow. I think it will be around for a while though. Kids are loving it, Emily too
Oh man!!!! Does this winter ever end for you?
I'm so glad you at least took the time to make angels! Gotta get some fun out of this!!
I am so ready for spring. Love your background
Now Pat ..I want to know how long it took you to GET BACK UP off the ground!!! Ha!!!We are just back from my doc appt in Newport News. We had a few rough icy spots but over all okay. Just bitter cold and wind, tonight low 12 or below!!!All our white stuff left is frozen. Closer we got totown though we saw less and less.
Now back warm up this weekend so they say!!! Hang in there!!!
Wow...it sure is pretty! Too bad it's such cold stuff. Someone should fix that.
I enjoyed my 2 days off sooooo much. You know, we don't get any days off in March so I was praying for some good ole snow :)
Didn't get as much sewing done as I'd have liked but I have a few things in the works so I'm happy..
Weigh in should be interesting...I know I didn't lose, just hope I maintained.
Peggy
They had me thinking that we were going to get 4-9 inches of snow...
For the first time they were wrong - we got less than an inch. Just enough to cover the ugly already on the ground snow and make it pretty again.
I'm so thankful - cause I don't know how I would have managed to clear off my car and get it moved for the plow...They would just have to tow it.
Great snow angels!!! I love the coat on the greyhound. He looks very cozy! The snow is beautiful but sorry your DH had to shovel twice.
Oh my goodness! I'm laughing at your snow angels! Way to enjoy the snow. Did your granddaughter appreciate the photo?
Wow, Pat, you really got snow!! You need our big snowblower. Then again if you had one you might only use it once every few years so guess shoveling is cheaper. The snow looks so pretty on the trees and bushes. My favorite, though, was the snow angels. That is just too cool!!
Goodness gracious but you did get a bunch of snow! How fun that you went out and got a picture in the snow for your granddaughter. Quite the contrast of pictures from your spring butterfly one yesterday, LOL! Crazy, crazy weather everywhere. Don't fall!
Post a Comment