
So...some of you thought I couldn't do it....couldn't break myself of a daily post here. Well...did you notice I did NOT post yesterday? LOL Actually, it IS funny....because I had two emails sent to me asking if everything was okay since I'd not done a blog post. (It's nice to know I was missed after just one day of not posting.....hehehe)
Anyway.....I got a nice package in the mail on Thursday. The contents are pictured in this photo. Just click on it and gaze on all those super goodies!!!
It was from Sandi. She has a great Wooly Buddies group that enjoys working with wool and wool felt. I am part of that group. She had been wanting to send me some wool scraps and that was in the box...and I LOVE them. She also sent me a cute cat applique book to borrow so I can make some of the projects and a fun recipe book for many things chocolate...YUMMMMMM!!! She also included a cute little bag with her Wooly Buddies "mascot" on it and a nice little note she wrote on the inside of the bag to me. Anyone who knows Sandi is aware of what a sweetheart she is and I thank her for this wonderful package.
28 comments:
Well with 500 postings you are allowed a day off...bout time you woke up! I've been at the computer await for you to post teehee.
Pat (who can't sleep)
Nice box of stuff!! You gonna bake us all a chocolate cake?
I did notice you didn't post yesterday. Your alway's first on my blog roll when I get up!
I noticed! And then I said to myself "she said she might not post every day and I guess she means it!".
The wool is gorgeous!
That is so funny because I said to myself, Self....if she doesn't post tonight, I am going to email her.....
What a fun package!!
What a wonderful package from Sandi, she really is such a sweetie!! I did miss you posting yesterday, it felt a little weird not seeing one, but I'll get used to it LOL. Are you having withdrawls from posting? :0)
Crispy
Yes, you did miss a day!! But everyone deserves a day off now and then. Aren't blogging buddies wonderful? What a terrific package!
Wow!! We'd have to call out the National Guard if you went more than 3 days! lol!! Hope you had a great day off...fun package!!
Yeah we missed you, but I didn't email cause I took you at your word.
Great package! I can see the Calendar Girls coming to a blog near me very soon! LOL
I noticed, I just thought you were into that good book you blogged, then I remember you didn't have it yet. haha
Yes, I noticed and missed you. What a wonderful package of goodies.
Thanks for scheduling your non-post day with my "grandma needs to drive 90 miles to babysit the sick granddaughter" day... That was very thoughtful of you...
Such a nice package. Isn't it nice to be missed?
G'morn ~ It is so wonderful that our friends worry when we don't post in our normal timely fashion. Glad you are back up.
Lovely box full of gifts.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, TTFN ~ Marydon
Pat, just popping by to say thank you for visiting my new blog.
Thanks to friends like Michelle, I have been overwhelmed by the kindness of blogdom. I have been visiting all of my commenters and am thrilled to see all of your wonderfully creative blogs. It feels like I've spent the whole week on the computer and man do I need to hit the sewing room, my mind is boggled by the amazing talent that is out there. Thanks again.
The Sideroad Stitcher
Pat, just popping by to say thank you for visiting my new blog.
Thanks to friends like Michelle, I have been overwhelmed by the kindness of blogdom. I have been visiting all of my commenters and am thrilled to see all of your wonderfully creative blogs. It feels like I've spent the whole week on the computer and man do I need to hit the sewing room, my mind is boggled by the amazing talent that is out there. Thanks again.
The Sideroad Stitcher
Such a sweet package for an even sweeter person. Happy that you posted today!
Hi Pat,
It did feel strange not to see a post yesterday, but like so many others mentioned.....you had said you weren't going to be posting everyday. You might hold some kind of blogging record for most consecutive posts! :-) Glad you liked the goodies. Thanks for your sweet comments. :-)
Hope you enjoyed your `day off', Pat. Sometimes, a nice break is good for the spirit, even though you are greatly missed. xx
Yes Pat I did notice and I tried very hard not to bother you via email....LOL....I'm sure you appreciated that.
As I said earlier, I'm very happy for you with the not posting everyday....I'm trying but so far it isn't working out...hehehehe
Nice package Pat..
see you miss a day and we all worry about you!
There's no obligation to post everyday,
Julia ♥
Sandi is the sweetest - love the contents of your package Pat!
Hey, you deserve a day off! :)
Those wool scraps are beautiful!!
SHeilaC
I love all of your goodies. They look wonderful.
The wools are so pretty! I know you will enjoy them so much. Yum! Chocolate!!
Lots of nice goodies. That will keep you busy for awhile.
Hello Pat,
Nice package and yes we missed you...
Maggey
Pat, I can't believe how many post you have. I have a hard time writing and thinking of what to say. Love the goodies.
I'm off to check out wooly ladies.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie
you are great about blogging! I try for about three times a week and it seems to work for me.
I love surprises in the mail! nice package.......
Post a Comment