Don't you just love how weather forecasters nowadays call these things "events"?? Just like it's a wedding or a graduation or something FUN!!! HAHAHA!!! Anyway....I digress.Tonight......a little bit more than 24 hours from the whiteout photo above, looking out the same window (although at a slightly different angle), the view was this........
What a difference a day makes!!! And.....here is a snow photo you might find amusing......
You might also say, "Heck...big deal....that's just a tiny bit of snow on that table" and you would be right...it was only about 2 inches, BUT...the table is inside my screen porch........so it was 2 feet of snow outside the porch and 2 inches inside. I have had ENOUGH and they say we will get more on Tuesday and Wednesday..UGH........so off to our Lakeside Ladies quilting group this a.m. and that means if I pay attention and use my camera, I should have some quilty show and tell for you here tomorrow!
23 comments:
Glad you made it through the storm -- at least this version!
Too funny! I can't believe 2 inches of snow made it inside. Wow!
OH NO!! More snow!?! Be CAREFUL!! It sure is pretty, but I "get it", enough is enough....
A lovely photograph of the tree, but where is the snow? Oh yes, it's inside on your porch! LOL
Enjoy your meeting with the Lakeside Ladies and think about those of us that are still snow bound!
My screened in deck got less than yours. The first snow was so wet and heavy that it filled up the screen and nothing could get in. It's so pretty outside, but I haven't been out of the house since Friday. Have fun with your quilt group - we look forward to pictures tomorrow.
I would love to live in your area in the summer but no thank you in the winter. You do get some lovely photos, which I always enjoy.
I don't envy your 2 feet of snow. I certainly hope those knuckleheads came and removed the snow they dumped in your driveway.
Crispy
Love the picture of the tree! Didn't you have another tree fall in the common ground but it fell the other way?
Great pictures! I'm not looking forward to more snow tomorrow. They're saying we could get another foot of the stuff! UGH!! How long until spring??
The poor weather people. It is sometimes amusing to watch them because when there is a weather "event" all eyes and ears are on them. When we have tropical storms it brings a degree of excitement to their forecast. But when we have hurricanes, oh my! they just cannot contain themselves.
Day after can make for pretty pics.
I love it the government is still shut down but the Lakeside Ladies keep going!!!!;-)
Hi! back attcha. One down, hopefully only one left to go. It's mind boggling. Have fun with the ladies today.
Porch snow...who knew! Cute photo! Spring will come...won't it?????????
G'morn ~ I am STILL doing happy dances from the 30" we got & we have another 12" due in tomorrow/Weds. YippeeEEEE!!!
Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful week.
Hugs, Marydon
I'm sitting in the front of our RV. We have panoramic windows and skylights. I've got all the curtains and blinds open. It's like I'm in the middle of it, but I'm toasty warm...
This is the stuff heading your way...
It snowed non stop all weekend here too if that makes you feel any better! LOL This morning the sun is shining brightly too.
can you step out into the snow and take a picture for us? haha, just kidding, we have more coming tomorrow.
Love the photo of the sun peeking through the trees. And the patio table pic is pretty cute! We are in the midst of an "event".....schools closed all around the area, accidents on the freeways and still snowing and tomorrow the wind will add it's flavor to the mix. Is it just me or I am the only one wondering if global warming is real. This all seems more like global cooling!
Love the photo of sun through the trees.
Love snow but only through the window.
Have a nice week.
Oh, my you all did get snow! We got ZERO!
the view of the sunset over the snow is lovely. I hope you don't get all they predicted. I think you have had enough snow...but I don't want it either.
UGH is right! I'm so sick of snow!
But your pictures are great.
Hope you had fun at your quilting group.
Glad you had a sunny bright day and got to go out and do something fun Pat! Remember they can be so wrong when they forecast, so you might not get any more.
Post a Comment