Sunday, February 21, 2010

500 posts!


I am now at 500 posts. That means a giveaway will happen sometime soon. You know my "rules".....do NOT blog about it as I like my giveaways to go to my "regulars". I will decide in the next day or two how I will determine which of you (who follow me regularly) will be the winner......probably by entering the names of everyone who has commented within a certain # of days... and I will let you know about the prize, too. How DID 500 creep up on me here so quickly after my 1-year blog anniversary in November?? LOL

55 comments:

Beeshebags said...

Congratulations on 500 Posts....a rude person would tell you that you got here so soon, by chatting with us lots....but I wouldn't be that rude....lol I love all your posts. Hugs Naomi

Gene Black said...

WOW... Zowie! 500 posts? Amazing. I guess that is what happens when you post DAILY.

Today you made the 500th post
You share your quilting and your days
Sweet and caring, you are "the most"
I hope this rhyme really conveys,
That to you, I make a toast:

Here is to 500 more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat,
I love the way you do your giveaways and I always tell you I feel the same way. I must admit I haven't been in blogland as much lately due to a cold this past week that I need to snap back into shape before leaving on Thursday! UGH!!
Anyway..congrats on the 500...wow that is alot...I need to go count mine!

Terry said...

500 posts! Holy cow!! Congratulations!! :0)

Tudy said...

Wow that is a lot of posts in just over a year. Congrats an reaching such a large goal.

Unknown said...

Hi Pat, Wow, 500 that is just fantastic!! I thought reaching 200 was an accomplishment, but this truly is... Congrats!

Nancy said...

500? Really? WOW. Congrats!!!

Isn't it crazy that we find so many goodies to share..

Crispy said...

I've enjoyed reading every one of your posts too :0) Congrats Pat!!

Crispy

The Other Barb said...

500 posts! congrats!
p.s. like Gene's poem made in your honor.

Joanne Lendaro said...

500 Post!! Wow! Is that green quilt done yet??? That's what I'm wanting to see! lol!!

Congrats!!

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratuations! Wow, 500 posts in 1 year. I'm impressed!

JustCindy said...

Congrats! Love the way your do your giveaways.

Maggey and Jim said...

Wow!!! 500, I am new and barely at20..Keep up the good work..
Maggey

Susie said...

Man time must fly. 500 posts? Wowsers! Congrats to you!!!

Sherry said...

WOW 500 in one year I have been on almost 1 year and I think I have 35 post you can tell I don't post much bit I sure do check in with the ones I follow. I love all the info that you and all the rest have given me and I have made some very good friends. Keep up the good work. Thanks for letting me learn form you.

Jocelyn said...

Wow Pat, 500 posts! I love to come to your blog and read what you've been up to. Thanks also for commenting on my blogs too :-)

Kaye said...

wow!!!!!500 posts, quite an accomplishment my friend. Love Genes poem he did for you

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Do you suppose these posts creep up on us the same way the years do? Time flies when you are having fun, and this is fun alright! Way to go.

bubbygigi said...

Wow, 500 posts, that's great! I loved yesterday's post. Scrap quilts are my favorite. The calendar quilt that I'm working on this year is mostly from scraps. Gita

Kathy said...

Hard to believe that you have reached 500 already. I started before you and I think I have somewhere around 200. Of course, I don't post every day, like you.

I love reading your posts, so please keep it up. Your posts make me fell as if I know you, although we have never met.

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

I have the answer......"Time flies when you're having fun!!" Hee Hee Hee!!

Jean said...

Wow that is great! I just passed 200 and need to do a giveaway too, just haven't gotten around to it.

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Well - I guess congratulations are in order - you've done great!! I admire your ability to post every day - or twice a day. :-)

julieQ said...

Conratulations, dear Pat!! It has been lots of fun to swap blocks and enjoy our quilting journey. Love your spiderwebs, by the way.

~Laurie~ said...

Woohoo! I love reading your posts :)
Laurie

lesthook said...

My goodness! That's a lot of posts.

Betsy said...

wow Pat, 500 already?
congratulations.

Rachel said...

500! That is a lot of talking, sharing, stories and enlightening advice. Congratulations!

quiltmom anna said...

Congratulations Pat on making 500 posts- that is a great accomplishment.
It is always fun to come and visit and see your new projects. I do stop by regularly even though I don't always comment.
Hope you continue to enjoy blogging and quilting for many years to come.
Best wishes,
Anna

Rhonda said...

Hi Pat....500...Congratulations...it's exciting to think of this milestone. Before you know it 1000 will be nipping at your heels. You go girl!

Barb said...

That is wonderful! I have found that I would rather do giveaways than broadcasting them...enjoy it alot better.

Marlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlene said...

500 posts...unbelievable. Congratulations. I look forward to 500 more and keep counting.

Julia said...

Pat...wow 500 posts! congrats!
I loved reading them ...here's to the next 500 posts..
Julia ♥

Rae Ann said...

Congratulations Pat on your 500th post! I have soooo enjoyed reading your post and getting to know you. You seem to always have fun things to show and special things to share. Keep up the good work.
Can't wait to read about your giveaway! How FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on this milestone!!

Shirley I.

Tangos Treasures said...

Congratulations on 500 posts!!
Sorry I'm late my internet has been down :( I'm pinging off my neighbor!! LOL

Barb said...

Pat, CONGRATULATIONS on your 500 posts, I am almost there, I have been watching my numbers closely, thinking my regulars need a chance at something special, it just feels better that way! Have a great week!

Jackie's Stitches said...

Happy 500! That's a huge milestone!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thanks for 500 post Pat!! Actually I probably haven't read them all - but sure enjoy the ones since I came on board! Here's to many more!

Danielle said...

Woah! 500 is amazing! You are one super blogger, and I always enjoy reading your posts! Congrats! ;-)

hetty said...

Amazing! 500 posts. Congratulations Pat!

Unknown said...

Pat Oh my gosh 500 posts I just couldn't imagine. COngratulations and here is toast to 500 more.

SheilaC said...

Congrats on 500!!! Time sure flies :)

SheilaC

Debi said...

Way to go Pat, 500 posts...I am almost at 400 myself!

Candy said...

Congrats on the 500! I really enjoy your blog. You were one of the very first I started following.

Val said...

Congrats on the 500 posts! I think that I am about to be there too. It does happen quickly. Hope you are having a great day.

Gari in AL said...

Oh, sure, I take one day off from blog reading and you have a giveaway. Pooh!!

Shelina said...

Congrats on 500 posts!

Pokey said...

500 says, you've got alot to share. Congrats, and keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

WOW on 500 posts. I loved Gene's poem. And funny how in this post a giveaway is mentioned and you have 50 comments. Normally it's like 30. What's up with that?

Jandi said...

Congrats on reaching the big 5-0-0!

Mel said...

500 is a good milepost! Contrats Pat, we love hearing from you!!

Pat said...

Big congradulations on your 500th post, Pat.

Kim Walus said...

Congrats Pat on 500 Posts! That's amazing! It may take me a while to get there but I'll keep plugging along.