Monday, February 22, 2010

Go find Jandi......


I found a new blog yesterday (like I needed another one to read....LOL) and she is having a giveaway. Her name is Jandi and she has relocated her blog to Blogger from Wordpress (where she'd previously been). She said some of her previous followers haven't been able to find her yet...so she is hoping this giveaway helps them to find her. Well...I hadn't been a follower of her on her Wordpress blog, but I DID find her on her new blog! Go have a look if you want to be entered to win her giveaway....which will have at least two nice prizes!!!

Thanks to all who made such nice comments yesterday on my 500th post (and to Gene, who even wrote a cute little poem for the occasion). I am going to look at the comments from the day before I announced the giveaway AND yesterday as well as the next day or two and give one entry to each person who comments and an extra entry to any commenters who are also followers of my blog. I have a few things that will be put into the prize package and I'll try to remember to take a picture of them soon and post it. By the end of this week, I will announce the winner.....so stay tuned!

32 comments:

Betsy said...

thanks for the link to the new blog Pat

julieQ said...

Thank you for the link!!

Betsy said...

sorry Pat, there is no link

Gene Black said...

Pat, I think you are trying to keep Jandi's prize for yourself! hahaaa..there is no link, but I am still trying to find her!

Joanne Lendaro said...

What's "one" more?? hahaha!

Kaye said...

seems like theres a problem Huston!

Crispy said...

I'm avoiding links to blogs, I'm on the computer too much already LOL.

Crispy

hetty said...

Thanks for the link, Pat. Just what I need, another blog to read! LOL

Pat / Silver Thimble Quilt Co. said...

Thanks Pat...on my way to Jandi's blog. Like I said before being friends with you is gift enough!!! Congrats on 500! dang girl I can't keep up.

Pat

luv2quilt2 said...

I visited Jandi, and became a follower, but like Hetty, I really need one more blog to read!!

Jocelyn said...

I found Jandi the other day. It's fun to find new and interesting blogs.

Val said...

Thanks for letting us know about Jandi! I will go check her out. Good luck on the give away! Have fun!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What fun to discover a new blog. I am a follower - on blogspot - does that count?

Danielle said...

Thanks for the link...I'm on my way!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Morning, Pat! Thanks for the link to Jandi's blog. By the way, I loved Gene's little poem yesterday. :-)

Annie said...

Thanks for the link Pat. it worked fine. Congratulations on your 500 posts
Hugs:)

Calamity Jane's Cottage, Bonnie said...

Hi Pat, Isn't her blog cute and with talent. I can't believe your at 500 post, congratulations. I was excited for 200.
Keep Stitchen'
Bonnie

Sara said...

oh, boy, a new blog...I'm on my way over there...

Can't believe you are at 500 posts! Crazy.

Rachel said...

Another new blog... we seem to collect them like buttons. And I like buttons! Thanks for the tip. I'm going to visit Jandi right now.

Anonymous said...

I've got to go check out this new blog...well new to me blog. :-)
I'm having a hard time with so many wonderful people I've met and am afraid I seriously need to pull back some...but hate missing out!!

Rhonda said...

I know what you mean about adding more blogs to my sidebar....but I can't seem to help myself, either....LOL

SheilaC said...

no....more.....blogs..... :)

Just kidding! Love to look at new blogs!!

SheilaC

lesthook said...

I love new to me blogs!

Anonymous said...

new blog? Thanks for the tip!
:-D)

jan said...

OMG I cant believe I missed this.
500
woohoo congratulations and all that to you. Well done in getting that far.
Keep going now wont you, we need another 500 asap.
lol Jan x

Tangos Treasures said...

Uggghhhhhh I'm so behind on things!!` I'm still with out my internet. They are coming tomorrow morning to fix me!
I'm going to see if I can get on the new blogger!
Thanks

Unknown said...

I love winning, but there's not way I need another blog to read. I'm so far behind now, it's crazy.

Dawn said...

Wow Pat, I'm catching up today and saw that you have 500 posts now ~ what a milestone! I enjoy stopping by your little corner of the internet, thanks for sharing with us :) Here's to 500 more!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thanks for the info on Jandi's blog Pat!

fabricartist21 said...

I am not taking part in any giveaway but will blog about it on my blog and twitter. I just have too much stuff and don't need anymore and somepeople can use it better than I can. LOL Go see my blog I have a new creation on there from my etsy shop. Thanks.

Jandi said...

Pat, I notice you have been cheating and blogged about my giveaway but didn't leave a link. Naughty! LOL Thanks so much for all the great people you've sent my way!

Jean said...

Very pretty....thanks for the link.