Sunday, November 29, 2009

Woo-Hoo....a gift certificate giveaway!!!

Rhonda is having a giveaway because she has reached 500 posts (and more)!!! She is giving away a gift certificate to a quilt shop she loves in her area (and people from out of the area can shop online there). So....click HERE to hurry on over and sign up for this one! PLEASE tell her Pat from Delaware sent you, okay??? :) AND.....also be sure to look below.....

I am a "lucky ducky" as I was one of the winners in the recent 12 Days of Christmas blog shop hop conducted by 12 talented designers. I won at Kari Carr's New Leaf Stitches blog. I thought I was winning a very nice pattern and a Clearly Perfect Angles notion that makes triangles of all kinds easier to sew. BUT....when the prize arrived, I was in for a happy treat as I got not only the pattern BUT the whole kit of fabric to go with it! Woo-Hoo!!! The fabrics aren't showing up in true color but trust me, they are beautiful.....take a look. Here's a picture of the pattern and the fabrics....the pattern makes a very pretty pillow!And here we have a photo of just the fabrics...wish the color had shown up more true-to-life....And....Clearly Perfect Angles. If any of you have used this, I'd love to hear your tips about it. If you aren't familiar with it, do a search online to read about it as it's pretty interesting!

21 comments:

Margi said...

Thanks for the lead on the kewl give away! I signed up and told her you sent me! WOOT WOOT! Love your winnings. Can't wait to hear how you like the Clearly Perfect Angles!

Jackie's Stitches said...

What a great win! Congrats!

Let us know how you like the new ruler.

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratulations yet again. You are so lucky. I don't have the Clearly Perfect Angles doo hicky, but I can't wait to hear how you like it. I think I want one, but I want an endorsement other than the manufacturer.

Gene Black said...

Rhonda is one of my buddies too. I entered over there - as you will know because you read my blog!

Seems like you now had one more way to make half square triangles. You will have to tell us the cool things you discover about the new tool.

Crispy said...

I love your win and to get the fabric for it too, that's wonderful!! I haven't heard of the tool and will be interested in what you do with it.

Crispy

Kaye said...

who's the Lucky Lady this week? This makes what 2 this week? Good for you

Betsy said...

Congratulations Pat. You are a lucky ducky. You even receive the prizes. I am still waiting for 2 I won months ago. I need your luck for sure.

Anonymous said...

Your certainly lucky. I had hoped for this win! LOL I first saw this pillow posted at Karen's Blog (her and Kari friends). It's a keeper!!

JustCindy said...

What a wonderful prize! I look forward to seeing the finished pillow.

Unknown said...

love the kit....I love doing kits....

Nancy said...

I use mine....It's does take some getting used to. You have to watch the corner of the fabric and follow the line...but you don't have to make your half square triangles..

Mary Anne Drury said...

Aren't you the lucky kid on the block !!!! and thanks for the heads up on Rhonda's give away!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

When I saw that you had won on Kari's blog, I wasn't surprised!! You are one lucky lady! And that kit is great! I don't have the angle tool but should probably get one. Enjoy making this pillow "bloom". :-)

Myra said...

A great win Pat! Good for you! 8-)

Barb said...

Lucky you!!! Have fun with it!!

Sara said...

Darn, I posted a comment and it didn't take...

Great win! Was that the one with Pat Sloan - and they each had a project for you to make???

hetty said...

That's quite a prize. Lucky you. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Looks *great* -- congrats, Pat!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations on a great win Pat!! Enjoy!

Jocelyn said...

So glad that you received your prize. And that it was such a good one too!

bingo~bonnie said...

Congratulations to you on your prize ;) I grabbed Santa's credit card this weekend and ordered myself one of those perfect angles cling things... after watching the videos on their page I knew it was just what I had to have! ;) I think you will love it once you start using yours. ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie