Here are a few photos of the grandkids on Thanksgiving day. They will be heading home today....and then I have to get my sewing room set back up and do my medical typing and get serious about Christmas decorations inside the house!

Looking through the oven door (it's a cool-touch door) at the turkey cooking...and the dog is helping them watch it!

The turkey is done........almost time to eat!
31 comments:
adorable and LOVE their dresses
my girls would have loved to wear those as well!
Kathie
I do believe your girls just get prettier and prettier. Their little dresses are so lovely.
The girls are growing up so fast. They are just beautiful in their dresses!!
Crispy
WOWSER, I can't believe how big the kiddos are getting and that pic of staring in the oven is CLASSIC! Love it.
They're so cute! I love that they dressed up for Thanksgiving.
Beautiful girls!!
Love the older ones new haircut!!
What wonderful company for the holiday. They're beautiful little girls.
I just found your blog, and it is lovely.Happy Anniversary to you and congrats on th new refrigerator.
Micki
They are sweethearts Pat. Enjoy them.
Your grandkids are gorgeous, Pat! Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving. x
They are growing so fast. Hope that you all had a great Thanksgiving
Those girls have grown so much in the year I have known you here.
that turkey looks done to perfection. But then you had plenty of help watching it. LOL
What cuties, Pat. I love the one of them checking out the turkey in the oven.
Yes....onwards to Christmas after today which is when we celebrate Thanksgiving.
The grandchildren are absolutely adorable Pat! All dressed up and the cutest smiles ever! Enjoy every minute.
Ahhh, grandchildren - so cute in their lovely dresses! Nice that they kept an eye on the turkey for you. It looks fantastic and I am sure it was!
This reminded me of when I was a kid back in the late early 70's. My folks got a new stove, and it was the first one we had ever seen with a window in the door. My sister Tracy and I used to sit on the floor watching anything that was baking. What was the most fun, was sitting in the dark, with the oven light on, and just being together. I miss those days. Thanks for the reminder.
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful weekend!
Michelle
Looks like a wonderful holiday - with beautiful girls.
Your grand-daughters are so beautiful in their little dresses. They both have such sweet smiles. I bet you will miss them when they are gone!
The girls look adorable in their dresses :^) My favourite pic is the one of them in front of the oven and keeping the dog at bay. I guess the dog was ready for Turkey day too!
Oh my, they are looking more mature suddenly. Just like my own two grandkiddies, time flies by too quickly. Lovely little girls!
They are adorable....
precious pictures. I like the oven door one :)
They are so cute! Love the photo in front of the stove!!!
Sweet photo
Beautiful girls,, pretty dresses..
Aren't grand children the bestest!
Julia ♥
Your girls are precious. They are beautiful. The turkey looks pretty good too!
so cute, I thought they were watching cookies bake. lol
What beautiful young ladies!! Their dresses are beautiful, too. Love the photo of the two of them and your dog peeking at the turkey. Soooo cute. Your turkey looks yummy!
What CUTE kids !!!!! and belated Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family !
Darling girls... all dressed up! 8-)
Pat, your grandkids are gorgeous. I hope I have granddaughgters one day since I had three sons. My step daughter has never worn a dress the whole time I have known her since she was 13. One can dream. Steph
Post a Comment