Saturday, January 3, 2009

OH, NO.....some folks didn't give me contact information...

I'm just going to post this reminder one time and if it applies to you, then you'll need to correct the situation or I can't have your name in my giveaway. There are several people who entered the drawing but did NOT give their email address and they have NO blog and no way for me to contact them. If you think you are one of those folks, then you better click HERE and go enter again and INCLUDE your information. I also had one "anonymous" and those are automatically not in the giveaway as there is no way to identify them or contact them so don't enter anonymously, okay?

I don't like to delete any entries, but if I can't contact you, your name won't be in the drawing. Sorry....but that's pretty standard for all who do giveaways!

For others who didn't YET enter my Whirl Into Winter giveaway, click here to read the rules and enter. Deadline is January 15. Join the fun and click on the snowflake on the sidebar here to find lots of OTHER bloggers who are having giveaways at the same time!

2 comments:

crafty diane said...

I did not leave my email address because if you click on my blog you can get it. But I will leave it now.
lddwatson78@yahoo.com
Have a Blessed day,
Diane

Briarose said...

Claire's email addy...mckiernan@rogers.com click on my blog addy and you will find it there as well.