
This, as you can probably plainly see, is a little candle mat for St. Patrick's Day. It was a kit I got at a quilt show in September. I am now working on another candle mat and should finish that before the end of January. WOW...I'll have completed 5 things this month.....the mini heart picture, the zippered tote bag, the mini-monthly sampler (all previously shown here), this candle mat, and the one in progress. I'm impressed...aren't you?? hahahaha....not too hard, though, to complete this many when they are TINY projects!! (But it still makes me feel good to finish things...small though they may be.)
9 comments:
Very cute, Pat! It's not even Valentine's Day yet, and you've already finished a St. Patrick's Day project! I don't know who is the most energized of blog-land's energizer bunnies, you or Peggy. It's a close call. ;)
So cute! You're way ahead of the game with a project done for March. Most of us are still playing catch-up with January's to-do list ☺
Great mat....I'd love to see it close up!! You are outdoing yourself
No one likes a bragger (lol)...I love the candle mat...
Got the message in the email, thanks for your help Teach!!
Go Pat Go! Keep up the good work! And thanks for your kind words about my Blizzard Bunch quilt top!
So cute!! I am gearing up for Valentine's day and hadn't even thought about doing something so cute for St. Patty's.
How fun to have a St Patricks candle mat! I just love doing small projects and they make me feel so good to complete. When I can look around and see a few things I've made it is just a warm feeling. Getting wool at the discount stores/Goodwill and such is something I'm always looking for. I did find jackets aren't usually worth it as they have a fused lining, ugh. Can't wait to see more finished projects!
What a darling little table topper... Gives me an idea! thanks! 8-)
Happy stitchings!
Post a Comment