I have finally posted photos of some of the prizes in my Whirl Into Winter giveaway. Since the number of entries has already exceeded 100, I have decided to have a first and second-place winner. The first name drawn will receive the prizes shown above (click on photo to see it enlarged)....a Whistle Creek Productions Charming Totes Two pattern (that makes totes in 3 sizes). That person will also win the 4 fat quarters shown as well as a few other goodies that will find their way into the package. Read below the next picture to find out about the second-place prize.
The second-place name drawn will win the 4 fat quarters shown in the second photo above. There will also be some other goodies in that package.IF you haven't yet entered, be sure to click HERE to enter by January 15. Enter only once AND be sure your entry follows the rules AND includes an email address for me to contact you if you win. I have some entries that have been deleted as there is no way for me to contact those people and that is sad. :(
2 comments:
I sent you my email address via email.I am new to this blogging business LOL.
I would sure like to win your prizes!! Your grandchildren are cute in the photo by the fireplace. Thanks!!!!
judyk2310@sbcglobal.net
Post a Comment