Monday, January 26, 2009

2nd post today......

Those of you who read my blog regularly know that I attempt to reply to ALL comments you make here. This little post is to alert you that I am unsure if I can be doing that right now. We are in the midst of a family crisis (too detailed to put here) and my mind is more there than here. I am one who does most of my blog posts in advance (and sets them to automatically post at 5 a.m. each day), so I will continue to keep my blog posts "happy" and "fun".....but if I don't reply to your comments, please understand. While it is therapeutic for me to be online right now with blogs and blogging friends and I will do that as much as possible, I just want you to understand if any question is raised in a comment and I don't answer right away. In the meantime, for those of you who don't mind, please keep Tara, Jessi, and our family in your prayers. Thank you.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your crisis right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Just remember "If God brings you to it, he'll bring you through it" I know, sometimes hard to remember that in the heat of the battle.

Gene Black said...

Know that we understand and are thinking of you and praying for you.

Needled Mom said...

We can all relate. Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Nancy said...

Please know that I am thinking of you....
Don't reply to this. Take care of matters....

Sara said...

Keeping you in my thoughts - you hang in there!!! We are here if you need us...

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Oh Pat, I am praying for you, so sad you are having hard times...please know you are not alone, God is always with you and I am here too, if you ever need anything, Lots and Lots of Hugs, Mary

Busy Little Quilter said...

I understand more that you realize, Pat. I will keep you and your family in my prayers, and I hope this crisis ends soon.

I went through a crisis for about 7months. Blogging helped me so much. It was a getaway from life.

andsewon said...

Have you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Tonje said...

No worries... we'll still be here waiting for you until you're ready to "come back". Take care!