Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mail Box Fun....


I just love to get fun things in the mail, don't you? Recently, I got this in the mail. If you click on the photo, you can see it larger. Notice it came by Royal Mail. Kate in London was kind enough to give away some of her completed cross-stitch patterns to those who wanted them. I was lucky enough to get this cute Noel one. (Don't mind the glare from the flash.) THANKS, Kate! Visit her blog by clicking here as she is always making and showing the neatest things. I've "met" such wonderful people since I started reading blogs.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, that is nice...I used to love to do cross stitch - still have a bunch of it laying around...I'll have to get back to it...

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Mail Box things are always the "Best"!! Thanks for your kind comments on my blog, Hugs, Mary

Rhonda Martin said...

That was so nice. Anything in the mail box that isn't another bill is wonderful to me. I use to do cross stitch but it's almost impossible to find patterns here now and since I have been quilting I just haven't had the time. Enjoy your cross stitch.

Needled Mom said...

What a wonderful gift. Yes, I think we all enjoy getting special posts.

Val said...

Oh cute NOEL stitchery. I haven't done any hand cross stitch in years. I use to do a lot, it became very addictive and I'd stay up all night, LOL. I love coming home from work to find goodies I forgot about in the mail.