Sunday, January 18, 2009

Introducing.......Gene Black.......

It pains me to do this as it means it lessens MY chances of winning, but...on the other hand, Gene is a good guy and very talented and could use more blog readers, so...."Ladies, and Gentlemen...and Children of all ages.....I direct your attention to the center ring"........errrrrr....I mean......to the blog you will find if you click HERE. This is where Gene shows his artistic creations and where he is now having a fun giveaway to celebrate his 125th post. He has been blogging longer than I have, but I think he is, as yet, unknown to some of you who read my blog. SO......hurry over to read his blog and to enter his giveaway and tell him I sent you. Oh...and good luck (even though I hope I'm the winner)!!!

4 comments:

Gene Black said...

Thanks Pat, you now have two entries in the giveaway. Good luck to you.

Sharon said...

That's a really nice giveaway. I'll have to spend some time on his blog reading to give him an honest answer as to which entry I like best :) So far, I see an entry with a title referencing an old song my dear husband and I use to love "doo doo doo, lookin' out my back door", maybe Mr. Gene Black and I have a few common interests :)

I wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog if you'd like to participate :)
I hope you have a blessed day!
Sharon

Needled Mom said...

I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Sara said...

I'm on my way over there...you find the most interesting people...