One of my goals this year is to sift through photos and get myself back to work on my long-neglected scrapbooks. I have just started doing this and have come across some photos I love but had not remembered I had. This is just one of those. It is our youngest granddaughter (the one who gave herself a haircut a few weeks back). She was just about 18 months old in this photo and I got such a kick out of the way she would look at the Santa doll. Click on the photo to see her expression up closer. Even though it's after Christmas, I thought this adorable photo might put a smile on some faces if I shared it on my blog. (I'm sure there will be other photos from times past that will appear here from time to time...nice to share happy memories with friends in Blogland...so Looking at the Past will become a regular feature on this blog, I think!)
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Looking at the Past.....
One of my goals this year is to sift through photos and get myself back to work on my long-neglected scrapbooks. I have just started doing this and have come across some photos I love but had not remembered I had. This is just one of those. It is our youngest granddaughter (the one who gave herself a haircut a few weeks back). She was just about 18 months old in this photo and I got such a kick out of the way she would look at the Santa doll. Click on the photo to see her expression up closer. Even though it's after Christmas, I thought this adorable photo might put a smile on some faces if I shared it on my blog. (I'm sure there will be other photos from times past that will appear here from time to time...nice to share happy memories with friends in Blogland...so Looking at the Past will become a regular feature on this blog, I think!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Adorable photo and adorable granddaughter. Aren't we lucky to have grandkids?
A very precious photo!
That is a really sweet photo...I need to get my photos done...
That is a much cuter picture than the one you posted yesterday. haha.
Seriously, she is a real cutie!
Hey Pat,
I'm just getting caught up on your last few posts -- haven't been on the computer much at all the last few days. ADORABLE photo of the little one with the doll! Congrats on your light box as well!
Sorry Pat -- I accidentally hit something that put my comment as Anonymous. :-)
That look on her face is adorable. It is that "Is he real" question that she is contemplating.
Post a Comment