Okay....the time is here.........The much-awaited and very well-supported Whirl Into Winter giveaway has now ended. Thanks to Debi for her superb organization of these giveaways! Yesterday I used an online random-number generator and plugged in my starting and ending numbers. I had listed all my entries on a sheet of paper and had a number in front of each one. I was so happy to have 169 entries and to gain some new blog readers and special new friends along the way. The first number kicked out by the random # generator belonged to The Yellow Spoon (in Texas) and she wins my first-prize package. The second number belonged to a non-blogger with a screen name of num1rd (Paul from Ohio) and she wins the second-prize package. Congratulations to both and thanks to all of you who participated. I have emailed both of them and am hoping to get their packages out to them within the next few days. Keep reading my blog, though, as I steadily make my way to post # 100 and that will have a giveaway, too! I consider myself a "winner" in this giveaway for having "met" so many new people. (OH...and.....I actually DID win a prize, too, from Debi....the giveaway organizer.....a really nice Moda jelly roll! Woo-hoo.....I was really happy to get THAT news!!!)
2 comments:
WOO HOO for winning!
That was a nice idea to have 2 prizes...I shoulda done that. Oh well, next time.
PS: Homer's on his way to you tomorrow....I stayed up stuffing last night :)
Peg
Yippee! I got your notice. Thank you so much, Pat. I'm excited about getting my package. This has been a lot of fun.
Post a Comment