
When a nice gal named Deborah entered my Whirl Into Winter giveaway, I went to look at her blog (Baba's Farm Life). I found there a very nice post about aprons and the many uses of them years ago. I found it a fun thing to read and a great reminder of days gone by! Click here to check out her posting. And maybe you'll want to bookmark her blog and look at the rest of it when you get the chance. She lives on a farm now and has a lot of interesting stories to tell.
For those who were wondering...our friends have named their new greyhound (shown on my blog yesterday) Chatsworth. He will be called Chat for short, I'm sure...just because folks tend to shorten names AND because he sometimes "talks" to people....or at least acts like he's talking. It's really cute when he does that.
And...last but not least....remember my Pay It Forward activity will end on January 7...just two days from now. Check that out here. While it does require a commitment on the part of the 6 who will be selected to participate, it is a FUN thing to do. We still need a few more folks to do this. ALSO...I am looking for someone with the screen name of quilt ma who was wanting to join the Pay It Forward, BUT...she left no way for me to contact her. So if quiltma reads this, please email me by clicking on my profile for the blog and then clicking on my email. That way, I can contact you to discuss this as I hate to leave you out, okay?
1 comment:
I just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you'd like to enter ;)
~Sharon
Post a Comment