


Put your thinking cap on and head over to see JoJo (from Australia) at her blog. She is having a nice giveaway for her 100th post....BUT....you have to work for it. Go look there for the details. Here is my "answer" to her question.....the 3 things I can't live without when quilting. (GOSH...I wish she'd said 5 as there are 2 others I really wanted to add!!!) You can see my 3 necessities are: My cutting supplies (had to count the cutter, ruler(s) and mat as one item)......my threaded sewing machine with pincushion right there....and drawers (and shelves) of fabric. If we'd been allowed to add 2 more, I'd have said my book and pattern collection and the internet with all its many wonderful ideas. Quilting FRIENDS are a given necessity for all of us, I'm sure........right?
2 comments:
I need all those things, too, but my cutting table is a must-have, also.
You have a great fabric stash going on there!
Hey Pat,
I'm not sure if I could limit it to three things either. Thanks for the food for thought!
Post a Comment