Friday, January 23, 2009

LOVE to get goodies in the mail......

Before I talk about my goodies, I have to tell you how surprised I was to find that Sandi (click here for her blog) named me as her Blog Pick of the Week. You can find mention of this in her January 22 blog posting and my blog is also mentioned on the sidebar of her blog. Thanks, Sandi.....that is very sweet of you and such a nice surprise for me!

Now...onto my mail...........In recent days, I was very lucky at the mailbox. I got two fun packages. One was from Peggy in NJ. She made me a really great donut pincushion. Isn't it CUTE? Thanks, Peggy. I love it!The other package was my prize from Debi as part of her Whirl Into Winter giveaway that recently ended. I've always looked at jelly rolls and drooled at them but never bought one. Now I have one of my own and need to give thought to what I'll make with this lovely collection of Moda fabrics. Thanks, too, Debi, for the other little goodies tucked into the box. I love my prizes!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky gal! Great goodies. I've also wondered what I'd do with a jelly roll. Can't wait to see the Moda project when it's done.

Michelle said...

Wow...lots of fun goodies in the mail! Lucky you! I have one of Peggy's donuts too...aren't they just the cutest?

Needled Mom said...

Those donuts are sooooo cute. So is the heart mat under it.

Congratulations on your gifts from the Whirl Into Winter Giveaway. There are so many fun projects with the jelly rolls.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

How fun is that? A donut pin cushion
I love it! LOL Nice Jelly Roll too.
Have fun with it.

Nice of Sandi to name you blog of the week :^)

Barb said...

I love packages and I get excited when I see others get one...so fun!!!

andsewon said...

Love that pin cushie!! Need me one and stay away from the REAL KIND!!
Oh my drooling here over all your goodies!!! Lucky you!! I hope to fondle loads of Moda cakes, jelly rolls and charms come the Mid Atlantic Quilt Show here last of Feb!!!
Enjoy your gifts!!

Rita said...

Pat, That donut pincushion is adorable! Getting mail is so much fun!

Rita

Sara said...

How fun is that! I think the donut pin cushion is so cute...

Hmmm...Jelly Roll...fun times...

Mistea said...

That donut pin cushion is so sweet! Have fun playing with the jelly roll, I'll come back soon to see what you've been making.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

LOVE your little heart that is under the donut.....and nice to see your prizes from the giveaway.
Can't wait to see what you are doing with your jelly roll!!!

AND, a tea party this Friday? HA, I'll be at work....but when I get home I will certainly have a cuppa and think of you girls :)
Peggy