Friday I did a GO! cutter demo for 7 gals who had been unable to see the cutter demo'd at the recent big quilt show in PA. Joan (3rd from the left in the photo) hosted us and fixed us a nice lunch. We spent about 3 hours together and everyone enjoyed using the GO! As with all of us who have them, the gals were utterly amazed at the speed and accuracy of the pieces they cut with my GO! More GO! cutters will be "living" in my area soon!!! We had a fun time that day!
Today I will be going with my quilting pal, Kathy (click HERE for her blog) to meet up with another quilting blogger, Michelle (click HERE for Michelle's blog). We are going to JoAnn Fabrics as well as an Amish quilt shop outside of Dover and an Amish market. It should be a fun day, although I'd have preferred some nicer weather. I'll report about this in my next blog post.I'll leave you with a few photos taken by my daughter on a family outing by the Brandywine River in PA on Saturday. I enjoyed seeing these photos as they really seem to capture the beautiful fall weather they had that day. In a couple of them, you will see my little granddaughter, Jessi, who is healing very nicely from her recent skin surgeries, I am happy to report and to thank all of you, once again, for your prayers on her behalf.




25 comments:
Have fun on your "Girl Field Trip" they are the best.
Love the photos of Jessi!!!!
Pat
What a nice time with your friends! Nothing like a little sewing day. So glad to hear that Jessi is doing well. The photos are great!
Glad u demo'd the GO!
Have fun out with the girls!!
Great photos!
have fun with the ladies.....love Jessi's pictures......
The GO! Party looks like fun. It seems that all the ladies are intent on learning about the Go!
I love your fall pictures.
yes, it was fun at Joan's....and the pics are great
You are such a good ambassador for the GO product Pat! They should send you Baby Go as well as you do such a great job of promoting their products.
Your daughters photography is beautiful! I especially love the picture of Jessi by the water.
Brandywine used to be one of our favorite places to go when I was a kid. Thanks so much for the pictures.
How fun to have a day out with the "girls"!! I know you will have a wonderful time :0)
Loved the family photos.
Crispy
the GO! party looks fun.....I bet your outing will be fun too.
Fabulous photos! Good news about Jessi!
Love the photos! Also will look forward to photos from your trip to Dover. No sense putting it off, the rain is making a long visit, but we need it!
Have a good day out with the gals. sure wish I was going. Tara inherited her camera "eye" from you and Gary
Looks like a wonderful weekend trip. I'm so glad to hear that your granddaughter is doing well. Your afternoon with your friends and the GO must have been a lot of fun.
GO! has a new rep! LOL
Enjoy your day..sounds fun!
The photos Tara took are gorgeous! So glad you shared. Nice to Jessi running and enjoying the fall day. Have fun while you are out and about with your friends!!
The photos are lovely. Jessi looks all healed and ready to go.
Have a good quilty shopping trip!
Sounds like a fun day, enjoy!
We have drizzle again and very cool winds out of NW. Hope tomorrow is nicer as I am going to town.
Loved the Jessi pics!
Pat, how nice of you to demo the GO! for your friends.
Lovely photos of a very nice part of the country!
Wish you lived close enough to give me a GO demonstration!
Great pictures. Love the house!
Love those pretty autumn photos, esp the mums. I'm so glad you really enjoy your Go! I can tell by the photo that those ladies enjoyed it, too!
Glad to hear Jessi is healing well.
Wow! Your daughter's photos are beautiful! She must get her creative talent from her mother.
Have fun on your trip.
That looks like a fun GO demo! Love the photos. Glad that Jessi is doing so well.
I really want to see a Go! cutter in person and see a demo. It's hard to decide just by looking at a video. But none of the nearby quilt shops have it and we don't have a JoAnns. I'm hoping to find one soon though. I looked on Amazon and can't tell by there descriptions if everything is there or it you need to buy more but their prices seem to be good. blessings, marlene
Post a Comment