AccuQuilt’s new arrival brings you a NEW way to GO! The AccuQuilt GO! Baby™ Fabric Cutter is an extension of the GO!® family of products and is an ultra-portable, affordable and adorable fabric cutter for quilters and fabric crafters. The GO! Baby Fabric Cutter has the same cutting performance as the original GO! Fabric Cutter and is just as safe, accurate and fast. At only $139, and with a more compact design, the GO! Baby is perfect for the beginner and occasional quilter. The GO! Baby is compatible with all GO! dies except for 10" x 10" and 10" x 24" dies.
Key features and benefits:
- Consistent, accurate cuts—up to 6 layers at a time
- 90% faster than traditional cutting
- Lightweight—only 8 pounds
- Create perfect appliqué in the turn of a handle
- Reduce fabric waste
- No cut fingers or sore backs
- Create endless design options
- Minimal space needed for storage
- Portable—no electricity or batteries needed
10 New GO! Dies
GO! Baby™ is bringing with it ten new die designs featuring many of our most requested dies such as a smaller tumbler, a cat and a dog. Also available are multiple appliqué flowers and three sizes of equilateral triangles that correspond with the current hexagon die. In addition, a new 2 1/2" strip cutter, has been designed to fit the GO! Baby's smaller size. All dies are compatible with both the GO!® and GO! Baby™ fabric cutters.
* * * * *
And here is GO! Baby with her mommy GO!
Don't they look cute together???
Next are photos of a few of the other new items being released today....
A really cute tote for GO! Baby...
And a few of the new dies being released today...
Some flowers.....
And a sweet kittie.....
To see more new dies and/or place an order, go to AccuQuilt's website:
www.accuquilt.com
21 comments:
how sweet, i just blogged mine as well
The baby Go is cute...great new dies.
So cute and little:) makes me want to save my pennies and have more time to quilt.
I love this baby Go cutter! They should give you one for giveaway! ;)
Really cute!
The Baby is adorable. I can see having it for classes and things where I wouldn't want to take the GO! due to space issues.
It's so cute and I love the pink bag.
She's darling isn't she?!!
I love that her little handle is pink. I'm excited about the new dies, can't wait till they are out.
You are such a Go Go queen! cute little thing it is!
Pat
Aren't they so cute...come on GO...come down under to Australia!
Julia ♥
That baby is sew cute. I think it is just the right size.
Awwwww too sweet!!
That Go! Baby tote is just too cute!
NOW maybe I'll be able to ask Santa for a GO !!!! YAY !!!!
P.S. thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my give away!
This is all very interesting... I should make a point to see how one works in person...
I have a "thing about pink" so I am lovin' that pink bag. Maybe I should buy a Baby GO! just so I can carry it around in that bag. I'm assuming the bag is an extra accessory one must purchase. It sounds like the Baby GO! offers almost as much cutting service as a Momma GO! I'm GOing to GO check out the AccuQuilt site and look for that bag. :-)
Mmmmm! That is making me drool! But right now I am way too invested in painting to branch off...Sigh!
Oh it's just so cute. Do you have one?
Now that is cute!
Post a Comment