Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Just checking in...a no-photo post....
Having a good vacation so far...and the best part was getting to meet Tonya and her son last night. We had a nice time eating dinner with them and then back at our hotel. Tonya is a real sweetheart and her son is a real cutie-pie! We will see Tonya again on Wednesday (and meet her hubby then, too) and then on Thursday we will head down to MaryJo's super-duper-huge fabric store in Gastonia together! Woo-Hoo!!! Sorry for no photos but I like to crop and resize them and can't do that on this laptop....so....I'm thinking photos need to wait until I get back home. :( Today we are spending more time outdoors on top of a BIG mountain called Grandfather Mountain......should be fun and yield us some more pretty photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
Enjoy yourself! Can't wait to see pictures!
Enjoy Grandfather Mountain! It's quite a hike. I can't wait to see your pictures too!
We had fun too....can't wait for Wednesday & Thursday.
How amazing that you are there. Just this weekend, the weather channel was on Grandfather Mountain. I immediately thought of Tonya. It looks like a lovely place to be this time of year. Enjoy.
It sounds like you're having a good time. It's so much fun to visit blogging friends! And any trip with a visit to a big fabric store just has to be fun.
It sounds like you are having a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing all the pictures when you get home :0)
Crispy
Sounds like a wonderful vacation! Looking forward to photos.
Have fun. You are missed.
I'll bet it's gorgeous up on Grandfather mountain. I've been up that way before in Autumn and it's just breathtaking.
Have fun shopping at the fabric store!
Hey....!...YOur in almost in my part of the High Country....come on up to Ashe County...enjoy GrandFather Mountian...the newest state park...but.. watch the weather....cold and rain Wed & Thurs.....!!
Enjoy
I can't believe how close you are yet so far....enjoy!!! I had hoped to meet up with you at MJ's but can't on Thursday.
Glad you're having fun! :)
How fun to meet a fellow blogger!!! and not once but twice!! Glad you are enjoying your trip. Look forward to seeing your photos!
Wow Pat I imagine it is beautiful this time of year. Enjoy your time away.
So happy to hear you and Tonya are having fun. I look forward to seeing your photos at another time.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
How fun to finally meet up with Tonya...glad you two are having fun.
It is a small world isn't it!!! Hope to see lots of pix when you return!
Catching up with you...fun to see what is going on. I'm so behind on catching up with my friends.
I'm glad you're having a great trip...Can't wait to see pics. Maybe this spring we can all show up on Gene's doorstep... You think he'd turn us away?
Sounds like you're having a great trip and enjoying everything. That's wonderful.
Post a Comment