I have had a couple of emails asking where I've been and if everything is okay, so I thought I better check in here. LOL
I have just had an incredibly busy week. While I am retired from teaching, I do medical transcription and the doctor has a habit of falling behind. She chose THIS week to catch up BIG TIME and I have been in a real frenzy here. This week was my turn to host a b'day dinner (6 of us in attendance)...it's fun to get together but the timing was bad this time. I lost the better part of a day and night of typing to do cleaning and cooking and that put a lot of stress on me and allowed me little time for anything else, but...I'll survive. I have been working nearly non-stop on the typing since the night of the dinner and am a bit bleary-eyed!!!
This weekend I need to find time to get ready for our little group's 5-day trip to the Amish area of PA this Monday. I love going but right now am not even excited yet with this typing still hanging over my head....but I'll be excited once this typing is DONE. Anyway...that is why I've not posted and have hardly had a chance to look at any blogs this week, either. The volume of typing in this one week is about what I'd normally do in three or four weeks....which is absolutely crazy to do it in just a few days....and I'll be very glad when I finish (which will, hopefully, be today). Of course, it will be nice to get a paycheck that is way bigger than normal!!!!
12 comments:
Bummer the timing was bad:(
Hope you got to enjoy the dinner!!
Oh are you taking the bottomless tote to PA??
Can't wait to see what it holds this time!!
I can't wait to see what you get on your trip this time!
Too bad about being busy but I would imagine that it should free next week up for you?
Wow Pat, you sure have been under a lot of stress. Hopefully the typing will be all finished today and you can enjoy your trip next week :-)
Nothing worse than work interfering with play time!! At least you have a wonderful trip planned to look forward to.
Crispy
Since you called me out on being quiet, I posted today also!
When she does that to you you should surcharge her! LOL Have a great time in Lancaster, I'll be thinking of you all. Dress warm, looks like some cool weather coming
Have a great time in Lancaster....you will enjoy yourself once you get there.
Lancaster will be a welcome break for you, Pat. Hang in there!
That work thing really cuts into the free time doesn't it?? My work supports my quilt habit LOL.
Enjoy your trip. Buy lots. Take pictures.
Well, you said you wern't going to post every day and you have been true to your word. Isn't it funny how part time work can still be stressful?
Glad to hear all is well. Been busy over here too :). Enjoy the big dinner...and your big paycheque. Some of that MUST be going towards new fabric purchases!
typing all done and time for some fun
Post a Comment