Today I'll be home and will get some photos resized so I can start showing some here tomorrow. It was a very good week.......great leaf color in the "high country" of NC (which is what they call the area around Boone, where we were staying). It was also so much fun spending time with my quilting/blogging buddy, Tonya. Happy Weekend, Everyone! (I'll spend it doing laundry and playing "catch-up" with the medical typing that will be waiting for me.)
13 comments:
I'm so anxious to hear what you thought of MJ's!!!
Yes, we want to hear about MJ's. I do hate coming home and having to do all the "stuff" like laundry that needs caught up after a trip.
can't wait to see your photos
glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip. It will also be good to have you home. I hate the catch up work after bei ng away, but it will be done fast if I know you. Welcome Home
I'm already missing you....I can't wait to do this again, maybe with us coming up that way.
Did you make it over to Ashe County?? We're just 15 miles NE of Boone.....!!
Color was and is wonderful....!!
Enjoy
Glad you had a good trip. Welcome home.
Welcome home Pat!! I look forward to the pictures over the next few days or so :0)
Crispy
I'll bet you've had a great vacation...but coming home and getting back to the old grind is hard.
I can't wait to hear about your trip!
ooh great! we get to see pictures! I like pictures! It's kinda like we went along with ya. woo hoo!
Welcome home -- have fun doing all the 'back from vacation' stuff that piles up! :)
Glad you had fun. Feels good to get home though hu? I always unpack right away and try to get stuff back in order a little.
Post a Comment