We live a short ride from Rehoboth Beach (Delaware). Sunday was an exceptionally nice day...temps went up to just above 70 (cooler on the water) and the sun was out and the skies were very blue. Many had the same idea as we had...get some fresh air and sunshine, listen to the waves, marvel at the bright blue sky. These are a few photos from that afternoon (should be clickable to see them enlarged). I should have taken dog photos as there were SO many dogs...maybe more dogs than people! LOL It's times like this I love living near the beach as you can take advantage of the occasional extremely nice days in the winter and go there and really enjoy it.
7 comments:
Yaay.. for the beach. I am going this weekend. I hope I have a couple of lovely days.
Your so lucky to be that close to the beach. How cool! I'm in Western NC, so it takes us 6 hours to reach the beach in Eastern NC. Great pictures.
I am so sorry we didn't go. Got caught up in things and DH and dtr were busy taking down trampoline
What beautiful weather you had for February! I loved visiting Rehobeth when we lived in Dover. :)
ain't it great!
It looks like it was a great day.
wow, I love where you live. My niece lives in Delaware. Love the photos
Post a Comment