Thursday, February 19, 2009

TA-DA...100th post and another special package...

Okay...today IS my 100th post (congratulations to me....hehehe)....but...as stated a few days back, you'll need to wait until Feb. 27 for details on my 100th post giveaway....as that will be the day after I get back from the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival (where I'll be buying the prize). I don't want to post about the giveaway until I know what the prize is....and I'm sure you don't want to enter until YOU know what the prize is, either. So...stay tuned....won't be that much longer now!This package was received by me a few days ago. It came from Sandi who is the owner of the WoolyBuddies Yahoo group. She sent it to me as a thank you for agreeing to be a moderator for her there. Gosh......what a nice thank-you gift! Can you see there is even penguin fabric in there? (Guess she knows I have a "thing" for penguins!) There is also wool fabric and a really nice pattern of Sandi's. Thanks, Sandi. You are a sweetheart and I will put this fabric and the pattern to good use.

10 comments:

Betsy said...

Pat how generous of Sandi. That is a nice treat.

Kaye said...

well Pat C ongratulations are in order, and you are one of the best blogs I read everyday. They are always different and always interesting. Thank You also for helping me to open up this whole new world. The people are all so nice and friendly and talented as well. Thanks again my Friend

Gene Black said...

I didn't know that you have a "thing" for pennguins! You need to email me your address.

Myra said...

Ooooo... the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival sounds very interesting. 8-)
Lovely goodies you've received! I like that Cardinal on the pattern... but then I'm always on the look out for them. We don't have them up here, and I've never seen one for real...
Happy stitchings!

Needled Mom said...

Sure wish that I was attending the Quilt Festival with you.

Congratulations on the 100th post. That is a real accomplishment.

Those are some really nice "thank you" gifts from Sandi. I know you will find a good use for them.

Unknown said...

You receive some of the nicest gifts. Lucky you, you have some great friends. Evan's bathroom is in penguins. Thus the reason I was searching for a penguin block pattern. So, you and Evan share a love of penguins. haha

Barb said...

Oh how fun for you....the fabric looks wonderful. I have a penguin applique pattern if you are interested...

Jo Anne said...

Hi,Pat. I enjoy all your postings on Pat Sloan's group and I do pop over to your blog for more. Congratulations on your 100th post.

Jo Anne in Spokane

Sara said...

Very sweet of her - and the pattern is really cute. You are going to have fun.

Busy Little Quilter said...

Congratulations, Pat!

Wow! 100 posts since November. I haven't posted 200 posts, yet, and my second blogaversary is coming up soon!

I'm glad you joined the blogging world, even though I already knew you through Pat's Yahoo Group. I love your blog!