Sunday, February 15, 2009

Soon....a giveaway!

Hard to believe, but....I will soon be reaching my 100th post. So....a giveaway is in order. I am going to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival on February 26. While my 100th post will be reached before that date, I am going to buy a giveaway gift there and will post about it after I get back. So....keep watching for details of the gift and how you can be eligible to win it!

10 comments:

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Wow, a whole new look to your site! Very cute!

Gene Black said...

An-ti-ci-paaaaaa-tion -making me wait.

I will definitely be watching!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your new look. Enjoy the Festival on the 26th.

Susan said...

I too like the new Look.. 100 posts great....
Hugs
Susan

Rachel said...

Ooohhh! Nice new background. Good work (and you thought it would be difficult. hah). Have fun on your trip and congrats on 100 posts. That IS a big deal!!!

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Have a Great Trip (wish I was going) and love the new look of your blog...congrats with 100 posts! Hugs, Mary

Sara said...

New looks...and a giveaway...

You cannot have posted almost 100 posts...no way...

Val said...

I love giveaways and congrats on getting so close to your 100th post! Great job on your new look! I'm so envious you know how to do that :-) Have a great day.

Needled Mom said...

100 posts.....that's quite remarkable. Congratulations.

quiltingnana said...

you are at it again!!!So creative