
How many of you print out patterns and good ideas you find online? I do that a LOT. The result was I had stacks of these pages piled all over and even a full drawer full of them in the sewing room. I decided they needed to be put into looseleaf binders and tamed somewhat. SO...I had DH put the drawer on the family room floor and I worked on that for a couple of hours. The dog came walking through and stopped in his tracks as if to say, "What the heck is going on here?" It was cute...as you can see in the photo. At least I now have all those papers in binders and the drawer is totally empty for me to fill with UFO's (in bags) or some other sewing "stuff". Yay!!! I love to reclaim some space that hadn't been used very efficiently.
10 comments:
good for you....can't wait to see the binders!!!!
Can you come over to my house and tackle my office?
Isn't it great to get something organized? Congratulations! However, I hope you have better luck than I did when, years ago,I put all my many clippings of places to see, house decorative ideas, interesting plants, or craft stuff into folders. I now have 8 folders, each about 2 inches thick taking up space in my shelf system. Do I ever look at the contents? Ha, ha! I really should just throw them out, but I have trouble throwing things out without looking at them!
Good job Pat! So which one of those projects (now in the binders)are you going to do first?
Great minds must be thinking alike - I just finished doing that last week! I print out a lot of "ideas"
Oh...Spring must be on the way...doing alittle of Spring cleaning are we??? Sounds great. I have a binder that I do that with, my mother and sister gave me the idea and it is great...with the sheet protectors so I can keep the projects divided. I only have one binder....in the past I would just eventually throw it away, tired of the clutter. At least you saved all of yours.
Kudos to you! It's lots of fun to go back through the binders looking at all the projects you want to make---until you realize you may not live long enough to make them all!!!!! I love going back through my binders.
Oh my Pat lets see the binders I think the stuff is still on the floor??? Come on little lady proof........ I did the same thing with my stash for the giveaway...Good Lord what do we think when we start this kinda stuff
Pat this is Brandon, read your blog and i asked nana if i could type and she said yes. What happened to pepi's face we can't see it. After geting your stuff in order, how about coming to do my room?Lol. Katie said pepi got really fat must be the angle. Maybe we can get pepi to come and have a play date.......!
Oh, his ears are perked up as if he's saying "where will I take a nap?" :-) I have been sorting through fabric stacks and next is the paper stacks. I have decided that I printed out too many things and some I will never do as they are not my "style". I have a big bag ready for the recycling bin!! It is feeling so good to get some space back and I have room to work in!!! Great, isn't it?!!!
Post a Comment