Thursday, July 9, 2009

Gosh...I am almost embarrassed......

I am almost embarrassed (well.....ALMOST...but not totally) to tell you that I won another giveaway. I was notified today by Christie that I won a giveaway on her blog. (Click HERE for her blog.) This is what I won....isn't it nice? Christie made this and I love the look of it!
Oh, yes....and I also took part (as did many of you) in the recently-completed 10-day online blog-hop that was run by 10 designers in Minnesota. Jamie Kalverstan has announced that I am one of 10 winners on her blog, so I will be getting patterns from her. (She designs some pretty neat bag patterns.) When I receive them, I will be sure to take a photo and show them here.

For now, NO teasing about me winning something else, okay? LOL When I tell you that I pass up a lot of giveaways, I am not kidding you. If I entered a lot of them, I could understand winning often, but I don't enter many......so I guess I HAVE just been on a lucky streak!

17 comments:

Tangos Treasures said...

Wow Congratulations!! You deserve it!

ooglebloops said...

I think you seriously need to buy some lottery tickets!!

Gene Black said...

Congrats!

Betsy said...

congratulations Pat. The stocking is cute.

Crispy said...

Congrats twice Pat LOL.

Crispy

LINDA BYLSMA said...

The lottery suggestion sounds good. I don't enter many giveaways cuz they are too much work and I'm lazy. Have fun with the stocking.

Jocelyn said...

he,he Pat, so happy for your win! Enjoy your goodies.

Nancy said...

great winnings....

Feedsack Fantasy said...

Would you toss some of your shamrocks around a bit? Joking! Lucky you ... how nice. TTFN ~Marydon

Rachel said...

Congratulations. You HAVE been lucky! But what comes around goes around, and you've also been pretty generous with your own giveaways!

I've been lucky too. I won a beautiful pattern from Kellie at Don't Look Now that arrived in the mail yesterday. Yay!

Danielle said...

You've got the magic touch, that's not something to be embarrassed about! Congrats on your goodies!

Della said...

The moon and stars must be lined up just right for you Pat. Congrats.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

wow...that is so cool...congratulations. I keep entering...not a lotta winnin goin on here in NJ :)

Peg

Barb said...

Congrats...couldn't happen to a better person

Unknown said...

congrats Pat, you deserve them all for being so NICE.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations Pat on the winnings!

quiltmom anna said...

Congratulations on winning a lovely stocking- and thanks for introducing me to another interesting blog.
Regards,
Anna