A few days back I won a surprise giveaway in which Christie picked someone who had commented on her blog recently to win this great stocking she made. I spoke about it then and was pleasantly surprised with how quickly it got here from Texas to Delaware. ALSO...it is even more darling in person than it was when pictured on her blog. I have taken a second photo of it that shows just the detail at the top....with a little bell and some Christmas buttons and some hand-stitching.....should enlarge if you click on it (although they both look blurry when enlarged....not sure what is up with the camera lately...maybe it's NOT me). I love the stocking and would like to make some more just like it to have a set. THANKS, Christie!!! (Click
here for her blog.)

11 comments:
That is adorable.....you are one lucky gal.
Love it!!
A pretty quilty stocking for a quilty gal!! Christie did an awesome job for sure!!
Lucky you Pat!
Yes some mailed things go fast. Like a PIF I mailed to Mich got there before a pkg to Mo did!!!
AussieLand took 2weeks!!!!
Oh well could be worse as in pony express and slow boats by way of China! Ha!!
Wow Pat, you are soooo lucky to get such a loverly stocking!!! lol
Congrats! That is a great stocking and clever idea.
It is a cute stocking Pat. I forgot to mention that I like your new color on your blog. When I first clicked on it, I had to make sure I was in the right place LOL.
Crispy
What an adorable stocking! About your problem with photos. When you take digetal photos, there are different settings(measured in pixels) that you can use. The lower settings use less storage space, however they cannot be enlarged with good results. When I was working, I did a year-end report, relying on photos from field personnel. At that point, people were just beginning to use digetal cameras and we had to tell them what setting to use. Many of the photos could not be published because they were not clear enough. Maybe your problem has to do with your camera setting.
Very cute stocking, Pat! The top detail is blurry, but visible enough to appreciate.
My digital camera has all the settings mentioned in a previous post, but for me, it's as simple as not getting too close to the subject to keep the photo from being blurred.
I like your new blog look too! (teehee ;)
Cute.....Speaking of blurry pictures...I better check my settings too...Thanks....and you are very lucky...how about lottery tickets....
Very cute stocking...love the top!
You are very lucky to have won all the giveaways that you have
Cute stocking and looks rather easy to create. Might try it for new stockings for Christmas. Another thing for my to-do list. Sigh!
Post a Comment