Through one of the blogs I regularly follow, I just discovered another blog that is really a good one. It is called.......I'm Just A Guy Who Quilts. The blog writer is Ryan and he is having a HUGE giveaway for his birthday. Below are 3 photos of prizes he will be giving (NICE ones, as you can see). After you look at the pictures, click
HERE to go read about it and enter. (And please tell him I sent you so he knows I really did mention his giveaway on my blog!!!)
Prize # 1: A set of six (6) patriotic theme fat quarters.

Prize # 2: A set of five (5) reproduction 30's prints fat quarters.

Prize # 3: A fabric charm pack from Moda's Folklorique line. 40 five inch squares.

There will be a 4th prize, too (and maybe even more) but that one is not being shown (but there are details about it on Ryan's blog). So...go back to the link I gave you above and hurry over to read about it and sign up for it....and to wish Ryan a happy birthday!
10 comments:
Thank you for sharing this Pat.
thanks pat, going now!
he, he I got such a tickle about Ryan's blog. He's having such a great giveaway too.
Hi Pat thanks for sharing this... what gorgeous fabric combinations they are well yummy!
Thanks for sharing this one! Headed over earlier...
Wow, what nice gifts, and thank you for the head's up!!
Ah yes, Ryan...already entered earlier.
Thank you for sharing this Pat.
Julia ♥
You find the best giveaways and stuff to share!! I feel like I am finally returning to the "land of the living". I don't have that desire to sleep all the time which was what I had begun doing because then I wasn't awake to feel the pain. Now I am going to go over and check out Ryan's blog. Also, if you tried the link for the pumpkin, I goofed and had the wrong link but it's fixed now. Thank goodness Kaye caught it and I fixed it right away.
Thanks for the heads up! I went over and entered. :)
Post a Comment