Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another cottage arrived......


I am part of a year-long cottage block exchange program. (I will do the cottages for the month of February.) We began this in May.....so the May, June, and July blocks have now been received. If you follow Quilting Fiesta's blog, you probably saw the July cottage block already. If not, then you are seeing it for the first time here. I love the fabric choices for this block....click to see them in greater detail. It was made by Cindy. (Sorry I didn't iron it before I took the picture, but you can still see the neat fabric choices.) Thanks to Quilting Fiesta for organizing this fun swap!

11 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, I did see it already and I love it...how fun to do this swap.

Mel said...

What a fun idea!!! I love cottages, and themed cottages are all the better! I'm going to go check out more at Fiesta's place!

Kaye said...

It's adorable!

Crispy said...

What a great swap to be in, love house blocks. The fabric is very appropriate for July, is that how this works, you use a theme fabric?

Crispy

Anonymous said...

Great fabrics for the month, and I love it's (to borrow a word from Gene Black) "wonkedy" layout!

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Very cute and also VERY appropriate for the month. I'll have to go on over and check them all out..
Peggy

Needled Mom said...

Cute idea.

Feedsack Fantasy said...

I love it!! TTFN ~Marydon

The Other Barb said...

cute one! I have the "door" fabric :) Can't wait to see the whole quilt done. will be interesting .

Sara said...

Really cute house. There seem to be a bunch of quilters that are into making houses this year! I think they are a great way to use up scraps...

Jean said...

I love this one too, now I need to get fired up to make August.