Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I won a GIVEAWAY.......

Rhonda, a very talented blogging pal, had an apron giveaway for her followers and I was one of the lucky winners. (Click HERE to read her blog.) These photos show the apron she made that I'll be getting. Isn't it CUTE??? I'm really excited to win this....thanks, Rhonda!!!!

17 comments:

Betsy said...

Pat that apron is adorable. congratulations!

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

What a cute apron and the words combine my 2 favorite things...sewing and eating!
~Karen~

Gene Black said...

Rhonda is so sweet, as are you. I am so happy that you won it.

M. Regina said...

Beautiful your gift.The words are very sweet. Congratulations. Hugs from Brazil

Anonymous said...

Lovely gifty you won there!

Unknown said...

Well done , that apron is a great win , lucky you .

Busy Little Quilter said...

The apron is adorable! Congratulations!

rachel griffith said...

i think my winning streak went to you!!!
:D

Millie said...

Pat, congratulations. Cute apron you won!

Debi said...

Congrats on winning such a awesome apron.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Congratulations - that's a great apron!

Unknown said...

Congrats

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Congratulations you lucky duck!!!

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

You've been awfully lucky lately! Perhaps you should buy a lottery ticket and see if that luck will continue. Think of the fabric you could buy if you won! The apron is really cute! Congratulations!

Sara said...

That is an adorable little apron!

Myra said...

Congrats on your win Pat! 8-)

Val said...

Lucky you! Cute, cute!