

Now...before any of you start commenting about how lucky I am and teasing me that I win too many giveaways, let me set you straight on THIS one. It was NOT a giveaway. A really fun and talented blogging friend, Rachel (p.s. i quilt blog...click HERE to find her) had a bartering post one day recently. I sent her some fabrics she liked that I didn't need and she sent me these two books. She also was nice enough to include this adorable little doll quilt she made and named "Secret Butterfly Garden" because of the butterflies formed in the fabric. She told me it was a Mother's Day gift for me and included the sweetest note. She is a sweetheart and I love this package I got from her yesterday.
11 comments:
excellent choice of books and what a creative way to get tem.
wher will you hang the little quilt?
What a clever way of exchanging quilty stuff. Someone should set up a web site for that....or maybe someone already has.
Crispy
visited Rachael's site...it is nice
what a great exchange, love the doll quilt
Quilters are wonderful people! Glad you are surrounded by the best! Love your package of goodies.
Very nice and I love the Christmas quilt on the front of the book.
Pretty lil Rachel quilt...lucky you!!
Oh I 'need' those books too... hey when you are done yell at me for a barter okay...;-)
:)
enjoy.
hugs.
How nice Pat...especially with the horrible Mother's Day you were having. Love the items and you have a real good blogging buddy there....she is a keeper.
what a great idea! maybe the 2 of you
could do it again...
How lovely of Rachel to send you these gifts..
enjoy, bloggers are just great!
Julia ♥
Post a Comment