Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hmmmm.....did you know......??

This has nothing at all to do with: quilting.....crafting.......or family!!! But...I found it interesting enough to put as today's post. It is a little bit of useless trivia for you...just in case you want to plan a special party for this "occasion".......LOL

At five minutes and six seconds after 4:00 a.m. on the 8th of July of this year, the time and date will be;

04:05:06 07/08/09

Note that they are consecutive numbers. I was told this will never happen again! (Told you it was useless trivia!)

17 comments:

Crispy said...

Hey that's a great piece of information, I love stuff like that.

Crispy

Kaye said...

it is Brandon's 13th Birthday

Unknown said...

You crack me up, and I didn't know that.

M. Regina said...

Thanks for the information. Hugs fro Brazil.

LINDA BYLSMA said...

Useless trivia makes the world go round! I might need this valuable information some day, like to win $1,000,000.00. I wish. I'm sure as the date gets closer, there will be all kinds of hype, and I can say "I heard it first from Pat!"
Smile.

The Other Barb said...

7/8 is my anniversary! I'm going to post this info on my calendar & share it on that day :) Thanks for the trivia .

andsewon said...

Oh Pat thanks! See this is the kind of supper chat DH shares with me.. haa!
Now I can WOW him with my knowledge this time....if I don't forget...;-)

Rachel said...

Can you please remind me of this a little closer to the date and time so I can celebrate in appropriate style? haha.

I actually like useless trivia ~ it drives other people crazy. ☺

Danielle said...

Love it, will share it with whoever will listen!

Judy Laquidara said...

Isn't that something? Thanks for sharing! Will you please remind us again on July 7??

Julia said...

Thanks Pat..love it, we need to know these things...I love trivia, you never know when the question might come up,
Julia ♥

Val said...

Love it! Useless stuff like this is all that I can ever remember, LOL! So thanks for sharing.

Mary Anne Drury said...

Are you kidding me!!! This is just the kind of stuff my younger son thinks is very cool! Thanks for the trivia!

Anonymous said...

it will happen TWICE on that day. at 4:5:06 am AND 4:5:06 pm

Pat said...

This trivia was sent to me in an email and I was just reprinting it for fun....gotta love someone who thinks she or he is a smartie pants BUT hides away by being ANONYMOUS in his or her comment (see previous comment). C'mon out and be a real grown-up and let us know WHO you are!!! LOL

Sandi Linn Andersen said...

Fun, Pat. I agree with Judy L. ...... please remind us on July 7! LOL!

Lydia (thepoch[at]aol[dot]com) said...

Actually, as regards the anonymous comment, the time at 4:05 PM is really 16:05. However, this WILL happen again, just not in most of our lifetimes. It will happen again in 2109, 2209, 2309, and so on. Just as it happened in 1909, 1809, and so on backwards. Just for the record.