(Hope you read my THANK-YOU post just prior to this post.) Now......Ta-Da....drum roll please. In spite of a very emotional day yesterday, I managed to remember that some of you were waiting to see who would win the flowerpot blocks I showed you in THIS post. So...without further ado.....here are the winners.
Block # 1 will be sent off to Crafty Diane (who put one chance in each of the blocks).
Block # 2 will be sent off to Tonya's Sewing Room (who put all 3 of her chances in for block #2).
Block # 3 will be sent off to Sara (who put one chance in each of the blocks).
Congratulatoins to those 3 and I will need mailing addresses from all of you! Don't feel badly for those of you who didn't win. I am going to consider looking over more of my UFO's and being honest about which I won't finish...and may be putting more up for giveaways over the upcoming weeks...so stay tuned.
Remember now.....those of you who won...your "obligation" is to make something with the block once you get it AND to share the photo with me of what you make and I will then post it for all to see on my blog.
7 comments:
Congratulations to all the winners of the lovely blocks.
woohoo, I won something!! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. Woohoo Thanks so much Pat!!
congrats to the winners.
Oh man!!! that is a disappointed...OH MAN!! Hope the winners like their blocks...
I am so glad for your lucky winners!!
I love that block - and I will make something with it...and share.
Congrats to the winners, and thanks for hosting the giveaway Pat! 8-)
Post a Comment