
About 2 months ago (gosh...can't believe it's that long already) I showed you my A & B stitchery blocks HERE. The pattern info is linked there, also. I have now finished block C and will start on D soon. Here is a photo of C......a cherry-topped cupcake on a chair (click to enlarge). I am going to sash these blocks in blues and greens since the stitching is done in those 2 colors. I know this will be an ongoing project of many months....but I enjoy showing you the blocks as they are completed and I hope you like seeing them.
13 comments:
very nice Pat. I have given up on stitcheries. A bit too complicated for me.
Pat, I love these A-B blocks! I especially like the blue-green color scheme. I think it's much more attractive than a single color like redwork. You've been an inspiration as I've started some stitchery of my own after seeing yours. I think sharing as we progress with long, ongoing projects is a great way to help keep us going. That's why I started my blog last year, and my project isn't done yet(!), but blogging has helped me stay motivated. Looking forward to the rest of the alphabet -- so cute!
So cute pat. Love your "C" block!
So cute....a cherry topped cupcake on a couch!! Great Cs
That's really cute (with a c )
lookin great
..a real cue C ya got there...;-)
I came across my envelope fo these alphabet blocks last night and thought "someday". I love the chair block. I would like that chair in my sewing room and the cupcake, too.
Those are so cute...I like the idea of getting back to stitching.
So, fun...
BTW - my block arrived today - and it is so much cooler in person!!!
Pat
I finally got this to work..YEA... I love these blocks. I will be waiting to see all of them. Thanks again, talk to you later.....
Love little stitcheries!! This chair reminds me of a Mary Englebreit chair-very cute!!
Wonderful ABC stitchery blocks there Pat! 8-)
Oh that is too cute Pat. You even got two c's in the picture!!
Crispy
Post a Comment