Friday, May 29, 2009

ANOTHER "2nd post" for me this week.....

Many of my readers also follow Linda B in Washington State. She has two blogs....one is Lost River Alpacas and the other is Fiber Fabrications (click HERE for that one). Many of you are aware that she was having some health issues that were suspected to be gallbladder. She last posted on Wednesday morning and then nothing (very unlike her not to post every day and also email a lot)...said she was awaiting the results of her ultrasound. I emailed her yesterday and got no answer (also unlike her). I got an email from her this afternoon and below is what she said....and I figured this is the best way to let all of you know. I know you all wish her well and if you want to comment to her, you can go to her blog (by clicking where indicated above) and email her through her profile there. She works very hard on that alpaca farm and with her crafts and I hope she recovers quickly and is much more comfortable soon than she has been lately.

Pat, Since we share the most followers, maybe you can put the word out. I'm too tired just yet. I had emergency surgery Wed night at 9:30. Then on Thursday, I had to have another procedure to remove a stone that was lodged in the duct. Tube down the nose, etc. I'm home now, but feeling pretty rough. I will update everyone soon. Linda
Message





5 comments:

rachel griffith said...

awww.
bless her heart.

Quilter Going Bananas said...

thanks for letting us know about Linda, even though she's uncomfortable now I bet she's glad the surgery is overwith!

Sara said...

Boy oh boy - I know she hurts now - but, she'll be better soon...thanks for letting us know.

Gene Black said...

WHEW! For a minute there I was worried. Glad to hear that my buddy is home getting better.

Thanks for sharing this.

Wendy said...

Pat
Sorry to hear about Linda, I have not read her blog but I will check it out...Right now is rough, but she will feel no much better....