Monday, December 8, 2008
Golly...yet another contest!!!!!
Okay....you really need to go put a comment on Pat Sloan's blog. She is having a contest to see if she can get 300 comments on one particular post of hers. She is going to give a prize anyway (even if there are fewer comments) but the prize pool gets bigger if she can get 300 comments. She has wonderful prizes, so if you want to have a little fun, go leave a comment. The topic is what makes you feel Christmasy, so be prepared to let her know your feelings about that. (It's also interesting and lots of fun to read what others have written so far...up to about 75 comments last time I checked.) So...come join the fun. You will find it by clicking here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I commented on her blog the other day, but I was one of the first 30 or so. I haven't checked to see how many people have posted since then. The saying "the more the merrier" is true about her giveaway!
Post a Comment