
Word has it that Santa is getting ready now to make his big trip tonight. I hope you are on his "nice" list (because if you aren't, it's a little late now)!!! I'm sure you are, though! What is it you hope he will bring to you this year? I, of course, am hoping for anything to do with quilting. A gift certificate to the quilt shop is always good.....or maybe one of the books or some of the charm packs I was looking at a few weeks back. (Or maybe the gift certificate AND a book or pattern AND some charm packs!!! That's not too much to ask...right?) Oh....and I also do love the Jim Shore figurines with the quilt-like painting done on them. I truly hope Santa has packed just the right thing for each of you, too! And I hope the gifts of peace and joy are the ones that come in the biggest abundance...enough to last the whole year through.
3 comments:
I am been so good! I would be happy with any of those gifts you mention...:) Merry Christmas to you and yours!!
Have a very Merry Christmas to you and your family too. I'm wishing you loads of quilty presents that bring you joy and happiness throughout the coming year. I hear the sound of rain on my rooftop and it is definitely a sound that gladdens my heart if it keeps up!!
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones Pat!
Post a Comment